I'm agreeing with JoeLo here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm agreeing with JoeLo here

Moving the Chargers to LA is going to be a disaster for the franchise and the NFL.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

My SOCAL Charger friends...

....have been decimated by that whole clusterfuck.

LA is the true BlackHole for NFL teams....they have lost 2 on separate occasions .

Now they are trying for 2 simultaneously ....fucking ridiculous.

Billionaire arrogance at its best.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      ....have been decimated by that whole clusterfuck.

LA is the true BlackHole for NFL teams....they have lost 2 on separate occasions .

Now they are trying for 2 simultaneously ....fucking ridiculous.

Billionaire arrogance at its best.
      They are playing in that small stadium and they still had tickets for the home opener available as of earlier this week!

I'm sure they will sell out the Iggles game though, because, you know...
      --------

Comment

A lot of fans have just dropped them....

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        They are playing in that small stadium and they still had tickets for the home opener available as of earlier this week!

....and those that are left just don't feel like watching/traveling to a game for such a venue.

It's a joke....For their sake I hope Spanos loses his azzzzzzzzz on this project.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          ....and those that are left just don't feel like watching/traveling to a game for such a venue.

It's a joke....For their sake I hope Spanos loses his azzzzzzzzz on this project.
          Some are suggesting they should just take a mulligan and return to SD. I think the Rams are going to end up being a disaster as well. Maybe if the new stadium is enough of a mall like experience they will be ok.
          --------

Comment

That would be cool except ...

Some are suggesting they should just take a mulligan and return to SD. I think the Rams are going to end up being a disaster as well. Maybe if the new stadium is enough of a mall like experience they will be ok.
            I can't see Spanos going back to SD with hat in hand asking for a home.it was a bitter breakup and a political disaster.

I'm guessing he would have to sell which was rumored to be his eventual goal.

Comment

That Rams crowd last week made St. Louis look like Greeb Bay. Kroenke's wealth will be unaffected, but I hope that franchise fails miserably. It was a big loss for the area.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'm going. I think it's going to be dominated by Eagles fans. But the ticket prices are out-fucking-rageous.

Comment

Hey it's 80degrees in LA on a sunday. Buy $20 of booze and go to beach or spend $250 and sit by some sweatty guy and watch bad football?

Comment

Gives them excuse to become the London Chargers

"Nobody wants us stateside"

Comment

People actually follow the Rams but NO ONE cares about the Chargers in LA.

They're trying really hard with billboards and constant radio ads but I doubt it's having much of an effect. Serves their douchebag owner right...

Funny thing is there are probably more Raiders fans in LA than Rams and Chargers combined.
                      Last edited by ishimonster; 09-16-2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

So if you're a Raiders fan in LA, does Las Vegas make it easier to go to a game?

Comment

Working...
                        X