Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When NO ONE has played well all season, who do you blame??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When NO ONE has played well all season, who do you blame??

Certainly not the HC who guaranteed a victory and pissed off a team that was in serious trouble...

That was pretty fucking stupid, wasn't it?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Carson.

He fucking blows. Fuck him. Alshon agholor ertz goedert are all killing it and he fucking sucks. Fuck him

Comment

Worse than buddy that got cut last week. You just don't do that as a HC

Comment

WHEN NO ONE IS PLAYING WELL, YA BLAME EVERYONE FOR NOT PLAYING WELL.

IT'S JUST NOT ONE, TWO OR THREE GUYS.
          THIS TEAM ISN'T THAT GOOD RIGHT NOW.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Agreed, but who’s in charge of “everyone” ?

Comment

THAT WOULD BE THE OWNER, CHAIRMAN AND CEO JEFF LURIE I BELIEVE.

Comment

Touche’

Comment

NAME ME ONE PLAYER, OR GROUP, (O LINE ,D LINE, DEFENSE ETC) ANYONE, FROM THE HEAD HONCHO ON DOWN, THAT YOU CAN HANG YOUR HAT ON AND SAY YEA, BECAUSE OF HIM, THEM, THAT, THIS TEAM CAN WIN THIS DIVISION. I GOT NOTHIN.
                  SERIOUS QUESTION .

I LIKE WENTZ, BUT RIGHT NOW, WITH THIS OFFENSE, HE DOESN'T HAVE A SHOT OF BEING "THE MAN".

Comment

That is the most concerning thing about this season. Usually when teams are bad, they still have 1-2 guys who still play like a top player at their particular position. We don’t have ANY right now.

Even Ertz, Cox and Lane are awful. I just don’t understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                      That is the most concerning thing about this season. Usually when teams are bad, they still have 1-2 guys who still play like a top player at their particular position. We don’t have ANY right now.

Even Ertz, Cox and Lane are awful. I just don’t understand.
                      Back in 1981, when the Eagles were 6-0 at the time, they played the Vikings on the road and they handed the Eagles their asses that day 35-23. After the game, Dick Vermeil said he thought the team was "reading too many of their own headlines..." I think the same principle applies here. They were reading and believing before the season started how they were allegedly the deepest team in the league, they were the fancy pick to go back to the SB, etc. But, as I always say--injuries are the great equalizer. I think Howie has done as poor a job stocking this team with talented backups as he did as good a job in 2017. But there's enough blame to go around--even if they make it back to the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row--I think the offseason should bring some serious coaching shakeup. I know they won a SB with Schwartz as DC, but it seems the guy is inflexible. In what galaxy do you leave a slow footed Rasul Douglas in man coverage against some of the speediest recievers in the league over the last 5 weeks? I know Mills got burned once, but at least he was in the same area code as the receiver as the ball went just over his fingertips--Rasul wasn't even in the same country!!! Groh needs to go as well. I think two seasons is enough history to say he is overmatched--Pederson signs off on the gameplans but he needs a veteran voice in there. As far as the players go, on offense, start but cutting Hollins and signing Ward from the practice squad, bench Agholor for a game for the shitshow of a catch he shied away from and start Ward in his place. And get Whiteside in there--the guy is going to learn nothing sitting on the bench. Sure, he had a horrific drop in the Detroit game--but 2nd rounders need to make an immediate impact. Hell, I'd even say bench Sanders until he learns to run through the hole that's there--and put Boston Scott in his place. A message by way of deeds--not just words--needs to be sent.
                      Last edited by bobbyuk; 10-21-2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                        NAME ME ONE PLAYER, OR GROUP, (O LINE ,D LINE, DEFENSE ETC) ANYONE, FROM THE HEAD HONCHO ON DOWN, THAT YOU CAN HANG YOUR HAT ON AND SAY YEA, BECAUSE OF HIM, THEM, THAT, THIS TEAM CAN WIN THIS DIVISION. I GOT NOTHIN.
                        SERIOUS QUESTION .

I LIKE WENTZ, BUT RIGHT NOW, WITH THIS OFFENSE, HE DOESN'T HAVE A SHOT OF BEING "THE MAN".
                        We've got a badass punter. Next time we win the toss, Doug should put the ball in his hands. Start the game on a high note.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post

Back in 1981, when the Eagles were 6-0 at the time, they played the Vikings on the road and they handed the Eagles their asses that day 35-23. After the game, Dick Vermeil said he thought the team was "reading too many of their own headlines..." I think the same principle applies here. They were reading and believing before the season started how they were allegedly the deepest team in the league, they were the fancy pick to go back to the SB, etc. But, as I always say--injuries are the great equalizer. I think Howie has done as poor a job stocking this team with talented backups as he did as good a job in 2017. But there's enough blame to go around--even if they make it back to the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row--I think the offseason should bring some serious coaching shakeup. I know they won a SB with Schwartz as DC, but it seems the guy is inflexible. In what galaxy do you leave a slow footed Rasul Douglas in man coverage against some of the speediest recievers in the league over the last 5 weeks? I know Mills got burned once, but at least he was in the same area code as the receiver as the ball went just over his fingertips--Rasul wasn't even in the same country!!! Groh needs to go as well. I think two seasons is enough history to say he is overmatched--Pederson signs off on the gameplans but he needs a veteran voice in there. As far as the players go, on offense, start but cutting Hollins and signing Ward from the practice squad, bench Agholor for a game for the shitshow of a catch he shied away from and start Ward in his place. And get Whiteside in there--the guy is going to learn nothing sitting on the bench. Sure, he had a horrific drop in the Detroit game--but 2nd rounders need to make an immediate impact. Hell, I'd even say bench Sanders until he learns to run through the hole that's there--and put Boston Scott in his place. A message by way of deeds--not just words--needs to be sent.
                          I had to scroll back up to double check who wrote this. Wow.

Comment

The person who has had poor draft after poor draft. You can’t rely on free agent 1 yr band-aids every yr.
                            Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I still can't wrap my mind around why Agholor is playing outside again. Didn't we have enough incontrovertible videographic evidence that he can't fucking play there? He's a slot receiver, that's the only place on the field he's proven he can be effective. Hollins has enough straight line speed to at least try him as the decoy. Why would you weaken two spots (Hollins over Agholor is an even bigger downgrade than Agholor over Jackson) by putting two guys into positions you know they can't play?

And why is BCJJ still in the doghouse over a drop five weeks ago? He came into that game ice cold, ran a good route, got himself into position, and let it slip through his hands. Don't you usually go right back to a kid like that to try to build him back up, instead of indefinitely banishing him to the bench?

Not to mention the preparation, the sloppy execution, the terrible play calling, the lousy substitutions and rotations, the stupid comment (right after firing a guy for saying the same damn thing) and then utterly failing to back it up. Repeatedly doing inexplicable shit is how you lose a team. It's pretty obvious from the looks on everybody's faces that Doug has lost the team.

This probably isn't a newsflash at this point... but I think Doug might suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X