Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So apparently, Alshon is the anonymous source behind the Wentz and Dougie criticism.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So apparently, Alshon is the anonymous source behind the Wentz and Dougie criticism.

Anyone know how true that is ?
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

if its True,,,he's right,,,so who cares
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Exactly. Someone has to tell it like it is.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

per burger king, so not sure how true it really is.

Comment

Didn't Jeffrey (and Agholor) already deny it? Not that it means anything.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Didn't Jeffrey (and Agholor) already deny it? Not that it means anything.
            He was super-evasive when he was asked about it directly. I came away from that interview certain it was him (and I wasn't before).

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              Exactly. Someone has to tell it like it is.
              Except he's kinda sucked too.

Comment

There’s plenty of blame to go around. No one should be talking shit about another teammate. This whole team sucks balls right now. If it is true, do what Herm Edwards said and “put ya name on it”
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Instead of looking at the guy next to you, all 53 guys need to be looking in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Exactly.. wtf was with that early jump in the endzone last night? And seriously he looks like he is running in quicksand every time he catches the ball.. Thanks for 2017 but your play has been complete shit this year.. I'm over this team... time to blow it up

Comment

It's Eskin, not the best source. If

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                        Anyone know how true that is ?
                        Josina follows a little over 500 total humans on IG. One of them is Alshon. No other Eagle.
                        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

This is my problem with it. No one on this team has the right to call anyone else out...they ALL suck.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                            if its True,,,he's right,,,so who cares
                            Well, because he's a bitch that runs to the media and runs his mouth instead of dealing with it with your coach/teammates in house. You can't have a cancer like that around. He needs to shut his fat ass up and worry about getting open.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

Well, because he's a bitch that runs to the media and runs his mouth instead of dealing with it with your coach/teammates in house. You can't have a cancer like that around. He needs to shut his fat ass up and worry about getting open.
                              i still don't care,,,dougie needs to STFU.....and coach his players instead of run his Mouth
                              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X