Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So apparently, Alshon is the anonymous source behind the Wentz and Dougie criticism.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Players who live in glass houses where they drop simple passes into the arms of defensive backs to blow a second straight trip to the NFC championship game shouldn’t throw stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      Anyone know how true that is ?
      Meh. Could be but I wouldn't depend on Burger King's say so. Everyone knows that anything Eagles-related leaked through Anderson is going to get pinned on Alshon so you'd think he wouldn't go there. Of course I'm not sure how much of a deep thinker he is.

But no reason for AJ to be asking to check downs.
      He's also the most targeted receiver already.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        Anyone know how true that is ?
        BULLSHIT, I do not believe anyone especially Eskin.

Comment

Chris Long says that a source told him that it wasn't Alshon last year. That's 3rd hand info about a possibly different "anonymous player," but it's way more valuable than anything Burger King says.

Long also disagreed with the criticism and pointed out how inconsistent it was. Last year Wentz was both complicating things and checking down to Zach Ertz too often. This year he needs to learn when to check down, when the problem with the offense is that no one gets open downfield...right.

Comment

Working...
          X