Good times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good times

L.J. Fort finished with six total tackles, a sack and two tackles for loss. Even when Patrick Onwuasor returns from an ankle injury, Baltimore might want to make sure Fort maintains a regular place in the linebacker rotation.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Jordan Hicks 3rd in the NFL in tackles, has a pick and two forced fumbles, but we are good there.........................

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphilly View Post
      Jordan Hicks 3rd in the NFL in tackles, has a pick and two forced fumbles, but we are good there.........................
      I guarantee you know one in the FO wanted hicks to walk. Cruds gave him a godfather offer. He's never played a full season.

Comment

I believe the point is we have the talent in the building and keep the wrong guys. They say Zack Browm didn't fit the system. Why not keep Fort? As for Hicks, I really didn't see the need to give Bradham that huge contract either other than the fact that Schwartz loves him.
        ​​​​​​
        Yes Hicks was always hurt and miraculously he is healthy in AZ. Our medical staff sucks shit or is it just dumb luck that every year our players drop like flies.

$$ would have been better spent with Hicks but not with this medical staff he would have been dead by week 2.

Comment

Working...
        X