If I was the gm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I was the gm

I'm not moving a finger until after the Buffalo game. Maybe time to sell.

Robbie Anderson works either way, win or lose, as long as you can resign him. Otherwise, yeah, another loss and I'd sell (if there's anything to sell).

Comment

I don't know that there is much to sell. Anyone of value has been restructured and would carry a crazy cap hit, right? I'm not an expert but Johnson ertz Jeffery Graham cox Wentz are all basically untradeable correct? Who would even have value?

Comment

Johnson, Cox, Wentz are still untouchable for me (and probably untradeable). Ertz would create $13M in dead money next year. Jeffrey could be traded, so could Vaitai, Sudfeld, Jenkins, McLeod. Ags too, but he's probably going to bring a better comp pick when he leaves than he'd get you right now. Not much there in the way of assets that a contender would covet.

Thanks, #diamondjoe

Comment

I don't think the eagles could trade Alshon without eating a huge tab. "Deepest roster in the league".

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            I don't think the eagles could trade Alshon without eating a huge tab. "Deepest roster in the league".
            You're right. They can't trade Jeffrey until after June 1 without taking a massive dead money hit.

I'd love to know what the shit Howie was mainlining into his veins when he worked out that extension.

Comment

At this point it looks like they have 6 picks in the first 4 rounds next year and three fifth round picks. Maybe we could get a 2 or 3 for Dallas G. Pat's may have given that 2nd up if they didn't already trade it. Then again if their "hit" percent doesn't change in 2020 it won't matter if we have 15 picks next year.

Comment

Yeah what's with that. They want to go double TE but there's not even a backup to that formation. I would have liked a FB/Hback type to back up Goedert and Goedert backs up Ertz.
                I actually do still think Wentz, Howard, Jackson/Jeffrey, Ertz/Goedert seems like a solid group but the only one with a backup is Howard.
                Hollins should completely leapfrog Agholor at this point. If he's actually worse, well, I'd be happier finding that out than sticking with Agholor.
                I hate the pick in hindsight but Eagles really need to find out what they have in BCJJaw as well. I would hate to have him penciled in for a role next year while actually being a total question mark.

Comment

Robby Anderson makes a helluva lot of sense. Agholor will be gone next year.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Robby Anderson makes a helluva lot of sense. Agholor will be gone next year.
                    And you're buying low because he's played with trash his whole career. He's young, and a damn near perfect fit for what Wentz does.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

And you're buying low because he's played with trash his whole career. He's young, and a damn near perfect fit for what Wentz does.
                      The kempski article about the wrs made me nauseous. Is Alshon hurt? Wtf is going on with him

Comment

The kempski article about the wrs made me nauseous. Is Alshon hurt? Wtf is going on with him
                        Have to read it. I know he got hurt before the Atlanta game, maybe he's not 100%. But there's other shit going on with these guys, like they forgot how to play with each other.

Comment

Working...
                        X