Ridgeway out for the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgeway out for the season

Dude was playing well. We can't have nice things.

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    Dude was playing well. We can't have nice things.
    Howie better start dealing

Comment

Of course he is. Why wouldnt he be?

Comment

This is either the most injury-prone group of athletes in the last 100 years or the medical & conditioning team need to be on the hot seat.

Are they clearing players too soon after injury? Giving ineffective treatment? This is getting ridiculous. Ex-Eagles have said the Med staff is suspect.
        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Maybe it's me, but are there more serious injuries across the league this year? I know we've been hit harder than most, but it seems every team is missing key people.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
            This is either the most injury-prone group of athletes in the last 100 years or the medical & conditioning team need to be on the hot seat.

Are they clearing players too soon after injury? Giving ineffective treatment? This is getting ridiculous. Ex-Eagles have said the Med staff is suspect.
            https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...-20190611.html

With regard to Ridgeway, Tafoya said his injury was a knee (we now know it's an ankle), with his return questionable. Then he played later in the game and now is on IR.

The sports science team is still in place, right?

Comment

I think that was prob the only think chip kelly did right. They had few and far between injuries during his tenure.
              Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                I think that was prob the only think chip kelly did right. They had few and far between injuries during his tenure.
                I recall the players all saying they felt great at the end of his first season. Eventually all the BS and nanny stuff overwhelmed it all.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                X