X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats trading Michael Bennett

to Dallas for a late round pick

https://twitter.com/brgridiron?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Last edited by slag; 10-24-2019, 06:17 PM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Pretty sure we could have used Bennett this year and now he is going to those Cunts.. wtf is Howie doing?

Comment

Oh put a sock in it ... they have Anthony Rush and Albert Huggins
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I GET THE FEELING HOWIE IS THROWING IN THE TOWEL THIS YEAR ALREADY. KEEPING ALL HIS PICKS FOR NEXT YEAR.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          He’s got to be the biggest asshole of all time.

Comment

Oh put a sock in it ... they have Anthony Rush and Albert Huggins
            You right - that made me feel so much better!

I guess so DSG - I don't get it with the NFC being wide open and their shitty track record of drafting... #INHOWIEWETRUST lasted all of 2 years, wth...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
              Pretty sure we could have used Bennett this year and now he is going to those Cunts.. wtf is Howie doing?
              we had the guy here, and didn't sign him,,,he was on maybe the best Dee in the league, and they didn't want him...I say go get Carlos Dunlap if you want a better pass rusher...
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

You right - that made me feel so much better!

I guess so DSG - I don't get it with the NFC being wide open and their shitty track record of drafting... #INHOWIEWETRUST lasted all of 2 years, wth...
                I don't think the pick had anything to do with it. We already gave the guy away for nothing, right between Seattle and New England giving the guy away for nothing. There's obviously a reason this keeps happening.

Comment

That's a move you make if you think you might be playing the Cockaroaches in the SB, IMO
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I don't think the pick had anything to do with it. We already gave the guy away for nothing, right between Seattle and New England giving the guy away for nothing. There's obviously a reason this keeps happening.
                    Agreed it is for a reason for sure - just venting because Howie is just sitting on his hands.. annoying as hell

Comment

Agreed it is for a reason for sure - just venting because Howie is just sitting on his hands.. annoying as hell
                      I'm okay with it. We're up to our eyeballs in guys on the wrong side of 30. If he can get a long term piece, do it. Otherwise, stand pat or sell. 2019 is a bust out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I'm okay with it. We're up to our eyeballs in guys on the wrong side of 30. If he can get a long term piece, do it. Otherwise, stand pat or sell. 2019 is a bust out.
                        They need help, Bennett was really good when he played, a unconditional 7th round pick, you just all over this. Plus you let him go to the team you need to catch now.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

They need help, Bennett was really good when he played, a unconditional 7th round pick, you just all over this. Plus you let him go to the team you need to catch now.
                          Not sure and I may be wrong but wasn't he upset when he was given the boot here and kinda talked a little on his way out? If so, not sure you would want that back.

Comment

This team doesn't need to trade for any players in their 30's. For once we should be happy Howie isn't wasting picks for old one year rentals or guys on expiring deals.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

They need more help than it’s humanly possible to acquire at a trade deadline. I have no interest in chasing unicorns. The team isn’t good.

Comment

Working...
                              X