No announcement yet.

Pats trading Michael Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bennett appeared to be the very definition of locker room cancer. If the Pats don't want a productive vet and he can't get with the program there, he's probably not worth the headache.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      This team doesn't need to trade for any players in their 30's. For once we should be happy Howie isn't wasting picks for old one year rentals or guys on expiring deals.
      DAMN.....I FINALLY AGREE WITH YOU....PASS THE GOBBLE!!!
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

DAMN.....I FINALLY AGREE WITH YOU....PASS THE GOBBLE!!!
        LOL, but seriously we need a CB, DL, LB & WR at minimum what are you gonna do mortgage away a whole draft not worth it right. One or 2 players doesn't get us there with our rosters current state.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Not sure and I may be wrong but wasn't he upset when he was given the boot here and kinda talked a little on his way out? If so, not sure you would want that back.
          After he had 9 1/2 sacks last year he went on a tour of the tv shows saying how he wanted a new contract--the Eagles traded him the next week.

Comment

I always thought he was kind of a shady character. But he seemed to fit in good on our defensive line. Proven DE that gave us 9 sacks. I would've kept him at the right price in the off season. BG is the only real vet presence on the outside that can get after the QB. Hopefully some of these young guys continue improving and turn into something.

Comment

Working...
            X