• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scatrick trashing the Birds with Skip Bayless

https://twitter.com/EagleSessions/st...44520584224770

Lol, what a turd.

sounds like he's calling out Jenkins

Comment

Way to burn bridges, you fucking cockroach! I hope he never plays again. I know I wouldn't want this snitch in my locker room. I like how he talks about never sniffing a Super Bowl and then tries to educate about 'success'. As always, Bayless can eat a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        He's so hypocritical, it's funny.

Comment

I don’t break down game film, but I’ve heard some really bad stuff about Malcolm from people who do. Alarming stuff.

Comment

Remove the fact Scandrick played for Dallas. What did he say that hasn’t been already speculated on??

Lane gets his lunch handed to him, then talks about accountability
            Jenkins is on the decline
            There’s a segment in the locker room that’d prefer Foles
            Some players are still on the kiss my ring tour, that for me is the most damning part, because that plays to putting in the work.

Comment

Agreed. We can dismiss this as just a cockroach being a cockroach. But there's some bad shit going on in the locker room. Sounds like Dougie has some serious issues.....

Comment

Said it before, say it again, you expect Jenkins to ball out when they refused to pay him?
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Seems like Foles and Chris Long were two of the only guys who knew how to handle winning. I remember Long begging people to shut up about the Super Bowl last summer. He was right.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Said it before, say it again, you expect Jenkins to ball out when they refused to pay him?

Yes, of course. He is built up as a “high integrity” professional, a leader of men.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

Yes, of course. He is built up as a “high integrity” professional, a leader of men.
                      Well, I was referring more to whether anyone finds it surprising, not whether one actually thinks it is something these guys should do.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Well, I was referring more to whether anyone finds it surprising, not whether one actually thinks it is something these guys should do.
                        I don’t think it has much do to with him not getting paid. I think it’s a player who’s always been good, not great being in his 11th season.

Anyway...Scandrick is just mad that he cut. It’s funny that he’s conceited enough to think that he’s the “fall guy,” when all that’s happening is the starters coming back from injury.

Comment

Ok he is a cockroach but he isn't saying anything anyone isnt already thinking or is already known. He is just confirming what we believe, the coaches and organization have lost this lockerroom and dont hold people accountable from coaches to players and the proof is in the product on Sundays.

As for Jenkins, you play out your contract or hold out. If you are going to half ass it, then you hold out and get paid which is his prerogative.

Comment

Also, this buy just about killed his chances for ever getting a job again.

Comment

For the record, I wear shorts in the rain. Some athletes can't talk for extended periods of time without saying something moronic.

Comment

Working...
                              X