Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Ertz could get moved if the Eagles lose tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Ertz could get moved if the Eagles lose tomorrow?

Myths McLane has a cryptic piece in today's Inquirer, asking the question about an Ertz extension. He is a player who would bring back multiple picks, especially due to his contract (2 years left). His departure may also have unintended consequences wrt Wentz, some of which may actually be positive. Ertz will be 29 years old in a couple of weeks.

I'm not shit-stirring here, just trying to read between the lines.

Originally posted by Pete View Post
    Myths McLane has a cryptic piece in today's Inquirer, asking the question about an Ertz extension. He is a player who would bring back multiple picks, especially due to his contract (2 years left). His departure may also have unintended consequences wrt Wentz, some of which may actually be positive. Ertz will be 29 years old in a couple of weeks.

I'm not shit-stirring here, just trying to read between the lines.

Not hearing anything out of Trenton about the Iggs moving anyone,,word is they are looking to Upgrade the Dee line
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

No. Even if you believe he's maybe a top 3 TE in the league, the market for them is pretty saturated. Plus, I'm not sure his contract works in a trade - he's 17 mil deadcap hit upon trade

Comment

no way they trade Carson's best friend and favorite target and still a productive player (not so much this year) especially with only 88 as their only other current TE. They will get him to restructure his contract in the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          No. Even if you believe he's maybe a top 3 TE in the league, the market for them is pretty saturated. Plus, I'm not sure his contract works in a trade - he's 17 mil deadcap hit upon trade
          This.

Comment

Regardless of what happens, its time to move on from that nobody
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

All I can add is MY BALL ZACH ERTZ!!!

Comment

Working...
              X