Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game by Doug and Carson

More of this, please.

Huge W for Doug. Say what you want about him, but he never the loses the team. He's even better than Reid in that regard.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I think Doug had a mediocre-to-bad first half but Doug is an infinitely better adjuster than FF. Doug was aces in the 2nd half

Comment

I thought Wentz really came up big with those two runs on 3rd down. That was 2017 shit.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          I thought Wentz really came up big with those two runs on 3rd down. That was 2017 shit.
          against and elite Def too.

Comment

He was great today. Those pick ups were huge.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I actually thought Carson was meh up until the long drive . He took some bad sacks

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                I actually thought Carson was meh up until the long drive . He took some bad sacks
                I think two of those sacks were bad, but no turnovers. The receivers sucked for the most part (per usual) and he willed his way on that long drive. Against a good defense in shitty conditions.

Comment

Yup.

This team is best when Carson drops back around 30 times. They're not good when the ratio gets out of whack.

Comment

More of this, please.
                    Last season I was saying that missing formula for wins was a few Agholor runs out of the back field and a scrambling Wentz. I see they came back to that today.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hater.
                      Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      I actually thought Carson
                      was meh up until the long drive . He took some bad sacks
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                      X