Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sit Howard

He has too many yards

Then ran Scott on the last two drives with Howard stuck at 96 yards just to piss off fans

Comment

Yeah can't let him work towards any bonus. Don't want to shit on a good win, but you have to let Howard get that 100 yards.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Come on. Sanders was already out with an injury. Why risk getting Howard hurt in garbage time just so he can cross some irrelevant statistic?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
          Come on. Sanders was already out with an injury. Why risk getting Howard hurt in garbage time just so he can cross some irrelevant statistic?

If the eagles don't get a 100 yard rusher then Reuben can keep entertaining dumbasses with irrelevant statistics.

Comment

This.

Thankfully, it looks like Sanders will be okay.

Comment

Duce broke 200 yards and got a Lisfranc in garbage time of the pickle juice game. Sit him.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X