Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie leaking false trade rumors

We (they) in talks with the Bengals.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I hope its for a 100-yard rusher
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      This has been the best development since Scatrick.

Comment

Dunlap?
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          94 yard rushers ain’t getting the job done.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

94 yard rushers ain’t getting the job done.
            Exactly ... actually they don't need a stud RB ... they need to just run the ball every play until a guy gets 100 yards ... that's the move.
            Last edited by slag; 10-28-2019, 10:47 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

A whole passel of 94 yard guys would be great. Gotta keep rotating them in since almost none of them can complete a 60 minute game.

Comment

Good point ... running backs have the shortest shelf life in the NFL ... they should trade all the wide receivers for running backs. That game yesterday shows that Gomer is no longer interested in passing. Howie is clearly burning up the phone lines for good but not great ball carriers.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  Dunlap?
                  Hopefully Dunlap and NOT AJ Green. Dude is toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Hopefully Dunlap and NOT AJ Green. Dude is toast.
                    I'm not sure AJ Green is toast, but he's a 31 year old receiver who's measurables are/were similar to Alshon and BCJJAW. We don't exactly need another big, (relatively) slow receiving threat, even one of AJ green's level.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post

I'm not sure AJ Green is toast, but he's a 31 year old receiver who's measurables are/were similar to Alshon and BCJJAW. We don't exactly need another big, (relatively) slow receiving threat, even one of AJ green's level.
                      Go look at his history in the last 2 years...plus he’s yet to play this season. We’ve got enough injuries right now to last us for 5 seasons. No thank you...

Dunlap would be a good addition.
                      Last edited by Ground_Meat; 10-28-2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

AJ Green doesn't make sense to me at all. Fit wise, age wise, health wise, contract wise.

Dunlap at least is a good fit and is under contract through 2021. I can live with that.

Comment

Leonard Williams to the G men for a 3 next year and a 5th in 2021. If I am Howie I would have done that deal in a second.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                            AJ Green doesn't make sense to me at all. Fit wise, age wise, health wise, contract wise.

Dunlap at least is a good fit and is under contract through 2021. I can live with that.
                            agreed, if we can't get a DB ,,,a good DB,,,might as well beef up the pass rush. Its one way to help the Back field.
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphilly View Post
                              Leonard Williams to the G men for a 3 next year and a 5th in 2021. If I am Howie I would have done that deal in a second.
                              The Vaggies' 3rd is gonna be like the 70th pick overall. He's also a UFA next year, so, if nothing else, he's going to get paid market rate when it matters for the giants.

Comment

Working...
                              X