Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We let Williams go to the Hapless Vaggies????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We let Williams go to the Hapless Vaggies????

WTF!!!!
    was def a position of need...TJ better be close,,,word is DJ is practicing this week....only good news so far...Fuuuuc!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

For that compensation, Eagles should have been all over that.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphilly View Post
      if we didn't just put another Dt on IR, and we all see what a foot injury does to a Tackles play,,seemed like a no brainer.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Yeah, another former All-Pro LT that's 90 years old and has never been able to stay healthy. Maybe they can just alternate Peters and Williams every game.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

Yeah, another former All-Pro LT that's 90 years old and has never been able to stay healthy. Maybe they can just alternate Peters and Williams every game.
          Leonard Williams, Jets DT, 25 years old.

Comment

Leonard Williams, Jets DT, 25 years old.
            Oh, I'm dumb.

Edit: Isn't he more of a 3-4 DE? Schwartz usually wants quicker, gap-shooting DTs.
            Last edited by Melchior; 10-28-2019, 06:41 PM.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Oh, I'm dumb.

Edit: Isn't he more of a 3-4 DE? Schwartz usually wants quicker, gap-shooting DTs.
              I think he would be a better fit as a DT in Gym Shorts scheme than he was as a 3/4 DE.

Comment

Maybe, but you also have to go in to the trade with the intention of extending him. That's a lot of money to tie up at DT.

Comment

Maybe, but you also have to go in to the trade with the intention of extending him. That's a lot of money to tie up at DT.
                  Looks like they are going to let him Play end,,,put his hand in the ground and get after it...Still he's an unpolished player,,,Not the upgrade we need,,,but I understand the move..Plus he can backpedal now after learning how to be an OLB in 3-4
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Maybe they just didn't like Williams. I'd like to get a DT also, but I kind of like the Avery pickup. If he works out, we'll be seeing a lot more of BG and Curry inside.

Besides, I think Howie's about to drop a bomb on the offense. Not pretending to know anything... just a hunch that something big is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                      Maybe they just didn't like Williams. I'd like to get a DT also, but I kind of like the Avery pickup. If he works out, we'll be seeing a lot more of BG and Curry inside.

Besides, I think Howie's about to drop a bomb on the offense. Not pretending to know anything... just a hunch that something big is coming.
                      Preseason, but:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1188902064061071362

Comment

Working...
                      X