Jamal Adams might be available? And Dallas is apparently after him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamal Adams might be available? And Dallas is apparently after him

If Diamond Joe is dumb enough to trade him, Roseman better be offering the goddamned moon to secure him. GET HIM AT ALL COSTS!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-s-jamal-adams

How in the world are they letting that guy go??
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Ryan Clark just said he spoke to Adams and he wants to go home to play for the Cowboys...............

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphilly View Post
        Ryan Clark just said he spoke to Adams and he wants to go home to play for the Cowboys...............
        Mick Jagger said it best: "You can't always get what you want...."

however, if ANYBODY is a COCKROACH at heart you cannot trust him to ball out for you. So, that would give me serious pause. SERIOUS pause. Don't ever let a mother effing roach fan or former player in that locker room. that shit spreads like a disease.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          however, if ANYBODY is a COCKROACH at heart you cannot trust him to ball out for you. So, that would give me serious pause. SERIOUS pause. Don't ever let a mother effing roach fan or former player in that locker room. that shit spreads like a disease.
          Thought the same thing after I read his post. Great safety, but no thanks.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Sounds like it's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              Sounds like it's happening.
              If Diamond Joe walk out of this with anything less than 2 first rounders and a second....well.....you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                If Diamond Joe is dumb enough to trade him, Roseman better be offering the goddamned moon to secure him. GET HIM AT ALL COSTS!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-s-jamal-adams
                Meanwhile we are interested in Harris and AJ Green yippie ! It's sickening that we continue to look at oldish rentals. Now they don't value the RB position and are interested Leveon again at that contract? Bizarro

Comment

Adams is a beast and is a legit safety. Would help the cowboys tremendously for years. Not good for us.

Comment

Stay Strong, Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                      Adams is a beast and is a legit safety. Would help the cowboys tremendously for years. Not good for us.
                      We just spent that last 2 weeks praising Jerruh for his FO/drafting acumen. No doubt Adams is an instant upgrade and with, I think, 3 years, left, a cheap one in terms of a cap hit. However, some posters on this bored can't have it both ways.

Comment

We just spent that last 2 weeks praising Jerruh for his FO/drafting acumen. No doubt Adams is an instant upgrade and with, I think, 3 years, left, a cheap one in terms of a cap hit. However, some posters on this bored can't have it both ways.
                        I've always included the Cooper trade in my praise for Dallas' drafts. You can can have it both ways if the purpose of draft assets is the acquisition of talent.

Comment

Not sure what you mean? Is this meant for me, I am confused as I have given Dallas tones of credit for their drafting..

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Not sure what you mean? Is this meant for me, I am confused as I have given Dallas tones of credit for their drafting..
                            Relax, it's not. You're right. Adams is a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I've always included the Cooper trade in my praise for Dallas' drafts. You can can have it both ways if the purpose of draft assets is the acquisition of talent.
                              I agree with this. If you spend a 1st on a stud young player then it's like drafting a stud. Pretty sure the 1st and 4th for Peters was well worth it!

Comment

Working...
                              X