the jets are supposedly only asking for a 1 and 3 for Adams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the jets are supposedly only asking for a 1 and 3 for Adams

that is ridiculously cheap, IMO. And, supposedly, Dallas isn't biting on that yet...

God, I hope this doesn't happen.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-29-2019, 03:21 PM.

a 1 and a 3 is cheap?
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      a 1 and a 3 is cheap?
      for him? absolutely. he's incredible. I'd pay that in a heartbeat.

Comment

have you seen him play? He is well worth a 1st and 3rd. He was the 6th overall pick who is already a pro bowl player so you give up your 1st all you are adding is a 3rd to acquire one of the best young safeties in the league. I pull the trigger on that deal all day long.

Still have him on his rookie deal for remainder of this year, next year and 5th year option, ya that is a good trade.

EDIT to fix young lol
        Last edited by Spartan92; 10-29-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          that is ridiculously cheap, IMO. And, supposedly, Dallas isn't biting on that yet...

O

Ok so if Dallas gets him they are screwing themselves, they will have no god draft picks coming in and they will be over the cap for free agents because they have to sign Dak and Cooper. So this is how you hand string a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

I love him as a player, but that's an expensive trade and he's about to enter his 4th year. They need rangier safeties. Adams ran a 4.56. There's no way to keep playing as much single high as Schwartz plays without getting younger/faster at that position. Not sure if Maddox is going to play the nickel or safety ultimately, but Jenkins and McLeod aren't getting any younger.

A lot of defenses are trying to copy what the Seahawks did/do. Attacking DL with good interior pass rushers, long, tall CBs that can press, and a center fielder who can clean up plays. The problem is Ed Reeds and Earl Thomases are insanely uncommon. You can find a SS that can man up TEs and be a hole defender or cover underneath zones, but a high quality FS is insanely hard to find. McLeod's a good player, but he ain't that.
            Last edited by Melchior; 10-29-2019, 05:44 PM.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
            X