• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cough"

we're good there
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Rumors were that Robby Anderson and Chris Harris's asking prices were 2nd round picks.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      Rumors were that Robby Anderson and Chris Harris's asking prices were 2nd round picks.
      I heard the same,,,Anderson is younger.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

he's an FA at the end of the season.

Comment

Belichick blew up the market when we gave up a 2 for Sanu. Everybody went stupid after that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            Belichick blew up the market when we gave up a 2 for Sanu. Everybody went stupid after that.
            I wanted harris or peterson,,I see the defense as lacking from Game 1. Never wanted to over pay though, so its cool,,,try to win the Div with who we have.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              we're good there
              I think they realize this team is barely a playoff team and don’t wanna be spending draft picks when they have an old team. Who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                I think they realize this team is barely a playoff team and don’t wanna be spending draft picks when they have an old team. Who knows...
                anything Happens to Goff or Donald the Lambs are in trouble in that Div, if not already...3 years without a No1 is something I do not want to see for the Iggs.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

anything Happens to Goff or Donald the Lambs are in trouble in that Div, if not already...3 years without a No1 is something I do not want to see for the Iggs.
                  INDEED!!! Saw enough of that shit in the 70s. Between 74-78, no pick higher than 3rd in 78.

Comment

Working...
                  X