X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME 7 BABEEEE.....

DOES IT GET BETTER?

F DAH NATS.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Wonder how Mr. hair flip is feeling right now? What a comeback by the Nats 3 outs away

Comment

Way to defend your home field, Astros... you choking dog frauds.

Comment

HINCH PANICKED AND PULLED GREINKE OUT AT 80 PITCHES. HE DROPPED THE BALL ON THE ENTIRE SEASON IMO.

CRAZY HOW THE AWAY TEAM WON EVERY GAME IN THIS SERIES.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Funny how some fans, after winning the first championship in franchise history, can only think about throwing shade on Harper.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            Funny how some fans, after winning the first championship in franchise history, can only think about throwing shade on Harper.
            I'd expect nothing less from a fanbase made of transients and locals who bailed on the Orioles.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              Wonder how Mr. hair flip is feeling right now? What a comeback by the Nats 3 outs away
              This post is fitting, considering you are pretty much the equivalent of a Nationals fans.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

This post is fitting, considering you are pretty much the equivalent of a Nationals fans.
                I'm neither a Phillys fan or a Nationals fan I'm actually a Jays fan as I live in Toronto so no loyalty to either team. Simply pointing out that it.must be killing Harper to watch this. Not throwing shade at the kid at all it was an observation that anyone would feel bad watching their old team win the chip the year after they left. Sheesh everyone is so quick to beat on people here.

EDIT TO ADD: PS we are tied with world series championships before you start making fun of the team from Canada lol

Last edited by Spartan92; 10-31-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Remember when some phillies fans were made about Werth taking doubt the money to sign with the nats. Same thing here. I'm sure Bryce feels fine.

I'm sure if MLB could re-do it, they'd open the season with Phillies @ Nats

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                    Way to defend your home field, Astros... you choking dog frauds.
                    It's my fault ... I jinxed it when I suggested Harper was clapping like a schoolgirl after Game 5.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                      Not throwing shade at the kid at all it was an observation that anyone would feel bad watching their old team win the chip the year after they left. Sheesh everyone is so quick to beat on people here.
                      I actually wasn't talking about you. I meant actual Nats fans. And for what it's worth, I didn't like Eagles fans shitting on Tom Brady after the Eagles won. People need to learn to enjoy their own success.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                        And for what it's worth, I didn't like Eagles fans shitting on Tom Brady after the Eagles won. People need to learn to enjoy their own success.
                        I see those as different. Tom Brady is the best. We beat him. People still mention the Eagles in the same breath as Lombardi for similar reasons.

Comment

Working...
                        X