Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think JoJo proved how Philly he is by saying this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think JoJo proved how Philly he is by saying this...

“... I was built for this city and they were built for me," Embiid said. "My reaction, the reaction and the love they have for me —I can't thank them enough. ... And I heard the MVP chants from the locker room. But that's what the city of Philadelphia is about. You got to come here, you got to fight. You got to play hard. Got to be gritty. You got to be Broad Street bully. So that's what it's about. So we're going to keep on fighting and trying to accomplish the goal we have set for us.”

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

We're from Philadelphia and we fight

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      “... I was built for this city and they were built for me," Embiid said. "My reaction, the reaction and the love they have for me —I can't thank them enough. ... And I heard the MVP chants from the locker room. But that's what the city of Philadelphia is about. You got to come here, you got to fight. You got to play hard. Got to be gritty. You got to be Broad Street bully. So that's what it's about. So we're going to keep on fighting and trying to accomplish the goal we have set for us.”
      Absolutely love it and he only got 2 games!! LOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        I DON'T BELIEVE HE WAS SPEAKING OF FISTICUFFS, I BELIEVE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT NOT BACKING DOWN FROM PLAYING HARD. AND JUST FLAT OUT NOT BEING A PUSSY.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          All the Chip hatred in my heart I forget how much I liked that guy in year 1 - when he said that after the Bears game was his peak.

Comment

I thought the chip high watermark was winning in Dallas on Thanksgiving with Sanchez. Hindsight is amazing

Comment

Working...
            X