Josh Gordon, freakish talent but more issues than Time magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Gordon, freakish talent but more issues than Time magazine

Claimed by the Seahawks..which meant the Eagles had a crack first at him. Have to think there’d be a little discussion at Nova Care about him despite the baggage, it ain’t my money nor my headache but as a fan watching this receiving corps, I’d have claimed him.

I'm sure it was discussed. My optimistic perspective is this means they have some confidence in DJacc making it back.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Would not do it. The only constant in all of Josh Gordon's issues is Josh Gordon.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
        Claimed by the Seahawks..which meant the Eagles had a crack first at him. Have to think there’d be a little discussion at Nova Care about him despite the baggage, it ain’t my money nor my headache but as a fan watching this receiving corps, I’d have claimed him.
        They should have claimed it for a few reasons, 1 no money, Patriots are paying all but a couple bucks of his salary, 2 you put him on the practice squad or deactivate him each week until he understand the culture here and is healthy, 3 and most important you keep him off another team like the Seahawks, if Gordon wants to play he is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

They should have claimed it for a few reasons, 1 no money, Patriots are paying all but a couple bucks of his salary, 2 you put him on the practice squad or deactivate him each week until he understand the culture here and is healthy, 3 and most important you keep him off another team like the Seahawks, if Gordon wants to play he is very good.
          you can't put him on the PS unless he passes thru waivers. Also, only first and second year players are eligible for the PS (with rare exceptions). Most importantly, Gordon hasnt shown the ability to get up to speed in any offense, let alone new ones.

Comment

Working...
          X