I'd be fine if DJ sat this one out tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be fine if DJ sat this one out tomorrow

think we can win this one with who we have...give DJ 2 weeks of practice then let him go get it! A healthy Jackson will be a huge boost against the Cheatriots
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

He wont be healthy the rest of season and no win is a guarantee. Get him out there and let the offense get some reps together. The eagles need everyone who can suit up for every game the rest of the season. We already blew our margin for error against the cowboys a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      He wont be healthy the rest of season and no win is a guarantee. Get him out there and let the offense get some reps together. The eagles need everyone who can suit up for every game the rest of the season. We already blew our margin for error against the cowboys a couple weeks ago.
      well I don't agree with ya, he will need to eventually open it up,,,Id rather give him the extra time with the bi week,,,then have him for Pats and Hawks.
      Last edited by TRENT; 11-02-2019, 12:25 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        think we can win this one with who we have...give DJ 2 weeks of practice then let him go get it! A healthy Jackson will be a huge boost against the Cheatriots
        I’m sure they felt this way about the Lions game, if he’s cleared he’s got to play!

Comment

well I don't agree with ya, he will need to eventually open it up,,,Id rather give him the extra time with the bi week,,,then have him for Pats and Hawks.
          I dont care who's on the schedule we dont have the luxury of sitting guys just to sit them anymore. If he can play, he should and will play.
          Last edited by broadstreetparade; 11-02-2019, 12:50 PM.

Comment

You may not agree with him but it doesn’t change the fact that his condition isn’t going to improve for the rest of the year, extra time or not according to quotes from Jackson and Pederson.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

You may not agree with him but it doesn’t change the fact that his condition isn’t going to improve for the rest of the year, extra time or not according to quotes from Jackson and Pederson.
              link please
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

I’d hate to see him seriously hurt and lost for the season, like Jalen Ramsey.

Comment

link please
                  https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/doug...outputType=amp

There is quotes in articles from Desean as well, you’ll have to be your own research engine. It’s out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/doug...outputType=amp

There is quotes in articles from Desean as well, you’ll have to be your own research engine. It’s out there.
                    I get it, he will never be %100 till surgery; just saying 2 more weeks of running and stretching wouldn't help just doesn't make sense to me...and if its a Sports hernia,,getting jammed at the LOS will not bode well...the jist of my post is; I think we can win this game with who we have this weekend,,,Having DJ against the Pats would be better...I tore my interior Oblique about 2.5 years ago,,,and Ill tell ya this,,,it still aches. Nabby played with it until he tried running in the Dallas game and got poped.
                    Last edited by TRENT; 11-02-2019, 03:22 PM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

He dresses for the game, if they need him use him if not use him as a decoy, just running is not going to hurt him, just run his ass down field and take a CB and Safety with him.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

He dresses for the game, if they need him use him if not use him as a decoy, just running is not going to hurt him, just run his ass down field and take a CB and Safety with him.
                        I was thinking that,,,if we have someone get hurt,,,or just wheel routes or Go routes
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

I was thinking that,,,if we have someone get hurt,,,or just wheel routes or Go routes
                          Exactly

Comment

I take no pleasure in this,,DJ should have had the surgery right after the Fal Cons debacle! The 2 weeks would not have mattered,,,he would have suffered the same reaggravation 4 mins into the Pats game..
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                            X