Elton Brand Propers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elton Brand Propers

Sixers are imposing and aggressive. For now. Well done.
    Charismatic megafauna.

They need a shooter and Harris is maddening but I'll be shocked if they aren't in the finals

Comment

I underestimated the Al Horford addition. Yuge.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        I underestimated the Al Horford addition. Yuge.
        Horford is simply a pro’s pro, can step in for Jo Jo when needed, plus adding him subtracts from the Celts, it’s kind of like the Lenny Dykstra deal, hated that fucker when he was a Met, loved him the minute he donned the pinstripes.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post

Horford is simply a pro’s pro, can step in for Jo Jo when needed, plus adding him subtracts from the Celts, it’s kind of like the Lenny Dykstra deal, hated that fucker when he was a Met, loved him the minute he donned the pinstripes.
          I felt the same way about Pete Rose. Dear Lord is Lenny a raging a-hole these days.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post

I felt the same way about Pete Rose. Dear Lord is Lenny a raging a-hole these days.
            Roids...always remember he played in 1992 looked like a stiff breeze would knock his ass over, shows up in 1993 looking like Brock Fucking Lesnar.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              They need a shooter and Harris is maddening but I'll be shocked if they aren't in the finals
              Harris has his moments. That drive in the 3rd. I think it was after a missed 3, was nice.. he needs to do more of that.

Agreed we need a stud shooter

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post

It's games like last night when the addition of Horford is HUGE.

Comment

Working...
                X