The Official Dillard Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Dillard Appreciation Thread

Mack wasn’t completely stoned but he was largely unable to make huge plays.
    DB

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    Mack wasn’t completely stoned but he was largely unable to make huge plays.
    Rookie vs the best defensive player in the NFL...deserving props

Comment

I'm happy with his performance yesterday. The O line played well as a unit, and he was a big part of it.

Comment

He appears to be a quality player. We need a young player at that position. Encouraging signs.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Probably the best thing that came out of yesterday’s game. Well deserved props.

Comment

I heard a few folks at the gayte saying he sucks,,,I was laughing at them. My quote to them was.."O linemen are not Born; They are Made!" I had originally posted he might need some help,,,he did a great Job and will be a good LT for years to come!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              I heard a few folks at the gayte saying he sucks,,,I was laughing at them. My quote to them was.."O linemen are not Born; They are Made!" I had originally posted he might need some help,,,he did a great Job and will be a good LT for years to come!
              I know the one person you were talking about, we almost got in a heated argument with him saying it was a wasted pick cause he cannot pass or run block. what dopes
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                He appears to be a quality player. We need a young player at that position. Encouraging signs.
                I agree, and I'd like to see him put a bit of weight and strength on during the offseason. I think he's on track with the hands and the feet part, just needs a bit of lead in the ass.

Comment

Ok, so Howie just needs to keep farming OTs and trading them for WRs and other shit he can't draft.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                  X