Antonio Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Brown

Sounds like Seattle kicked the tires with his agent before signing Gordon. Coming into the bye, there would be time to acclimate him. I'm mostly just sh*t stirring here and I'm not sure his crazy is worth the talent but thought I'd throw it out there since our wide receivers don't like to catch the ball.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

We just need a threat of a deep pass. The offense was clicking with DJacc on the field. Soon as he was sidelined, we stopped moving the ball. The defense wasn’t worried about being beat over the top and started catching fire.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

We have to do something. Hard to believe we have a shot with shovelhands Jeffery and Nelson no-show

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        We just need a threat of a deep pass. The offense was clicking with DJacc on the field. Soon as he was sidelined, we stopped moving the ball. The defense wasn’t worried about being beat over the top and started catching fire.
        I love DJacc and hopefully yesterday was a test it out and be super cautious thing, but I'm starting to question whether we will see him in any meaningful action this year. I agree though, with a healthy DJacc, this isn't a conversation we'd be needing to have.

Comment

Oh man, I’m going to need a shower after typing this, but...if you really think the NFC is open, and after yesterday’s games served as a reminder on that Any Given Sunday schtick, don’t we at least kick the tires on this???

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I love DJacc and hopefully yesterday was a test it out and be super cautious thing, but I'm starting to question whether we will see him in any meaningful action this year. I agree though, with a healthy DJacc, this isn't a conversation we'd be needing to have.
            I've said it for weeks: he's got a sports hernia. And apparently (?) he REFUSES to have surgery. If true on both, 2 + 2 = NOTHING more from him this year. He's still got blazing speed and mad skills, but his recent track record (even before this year) suggests he's COOKED. That's one of the problems with this roster: too many sentimental dudes WAY past their primes (him, Peters, Sproles...).
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

This is a little out there, but maybe they could draft a WR that doesn't suck rhinoceros balls.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Sounds like Seattle kicked the tires with his agent before signing Gordon. Coming into the bye, there would be time to acclimate him. I'm mostly just sh*t stirring here and I'm not sure his crazy is worth the talent but thought I'd throw it out there since our wide receivers don't like to catch the ball.
                Said it yesterday. The NFC and the league is wide open, no reason not to bring him in and kick the tires. High risk high reward

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  This is a little out there, but maybe they could draft a WR that doesn't suck rhinoceros balls.
                  Love it and all sooooo true. Hollins is such a waste. How in the hell can't he get open at least once in awhile with the way the rules are today?

Comment

Watching agholor "track" a ball down the field and then flail hopelessly at the end is really depressing. Anything is better than what they have now. It is 2016 all over again. I can't see how bringing Matthews in would hurt them .

Comment

It could blowup but they aren’t going anywhere with the current group...

Comment

Seen some stuff on Twitter indicating if he signs with a team he may be immediately placed on the commissioner exempt list.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphilly View Post

Seen some stuff on Twitter indicating if he signs with a team he may be immediately placed on the commissioner exempt list.
                          I actually completely forgot about the domestic violence allegations. Nevermind.

Comment

I actually completely forgot about the domestic violence allegations. Nevermind.
                            I’ll second that, I actually forgot as well about it, I just thought he was a larger pain in the ass than T.O. Forget him, and speaking of T.O....hmmm

Comment

Antonio Brown is the only decent WR out there in FA. The trade off is he's a first class scumbad. Sign the man pronto!
                              Last edited by maggsgsr; 11-04-2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X