Initial gate Purge! Intense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial gate Purge! Intense

great gate yesterday from the weather to the Company..I mean a ton of food... Killer spread,,tons of Fresh venison , and V Chilli , wings galore, buffalo chicken dip , tomato pie, and Ells sons CUPcake Bday cake, Look out the icing may tag ya! ,just impossible to list it all,,, Great day to be In Philly for a game! Not hot not cold and we got the W
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Yep, plenty of food to go around. And I stayed strong on the diet (except for the one fried oreo provided by my carb pusher). Where the hell were the wings?

Comment

THAT GAYTE WAS OFF THE HOOK. WAS SO COOL SEEING MR. AND MRS. POSSUM AND THE "JOEYS". GREAT TIME.

WINGS WERE IN FRONT OF CB'S CHILLI CROCKPOT.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Had a blast. Thanks for making my personal guests feel right at home.

DSG: my kid had that football in his arm whole trip
        back and at breakfast. Really appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Had a blast. Thanks for making my personal guests feel right at home.

DSG: my kid had that football in his arm whole trip
          back and at breakfast. Really appreciated!
          HAPPY TO DO IT. GOTTA TAKE CARE OF THE YOUNGIN EAGLES PHANS. GOOD KIDS, AND RAISED RIGHT TOO.

Comment

I DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME THERE WAS SO MUCH FOOD, AND GOOD FOOD, AT A GAYTE. THAT GAYTE TURNED INTO ONE OF THE BEST IN A WHILE.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

HAPPY TO DO IT. GOTTA TAKE CARE OF THE YOUNGIN EAGLES PHANS. GOOD KIDS, AND RAISED RIGHT TOO.
              Yeah that was really Nice,,,Kid look so surprised, and thats half the Gift right there...told him 2 things,,Don't throw it! &
              Go get Harold Carmichael's autograph on it!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

Way to go DSG, awesome gesture very classy! Hearing about gaytes and stuff like this is what makes this place so special man. Love hearing the gayte stories.

Comment

Working...
                X