Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMatt in Philly for a physical

Ole Reliable!

Who didn't see this coming, more slow WR's.

Comment

yaaay McShovel hands is back...he will stretch the field
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

If memory serves me correctly, JMatt scored two 40+ yard TDs when he was brought in last season.

One in the playoff game, right? Looked it up and he had a 56-yd catch and run v Tenn and a 37-yd TD in the Saints playoff.

Comment

Gotta make the best of what is out there. What is the alternative? Do nothing?!?
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I mean it is at the very least a 4th WR that Wentz trusts, he doesn't even pretend to throw the ball Hollins way.. nothing really else out there

Comment

It's an improvement. I'll take it.

Comment

I would have preferred Torrey, just to get him on the outside so Agholor can go back to the slot. But if this gets Hollins off the field forever, I guess I'm okay with it.

Comment

Me too. I guess this is better than JJ and Hollins. I just don't understand how they didn't plan for this. Seems like malpractice by Howie.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    Me too. I guess this is better than JJ and Hollins. I just don't understand how they didn't plan for this. Seems like malpractice by Howie.
                    I'm halfway to thinking Carson and Doug are completely screwing up JJ's head. He was a bad pick because he was a bad fit with Metcalf on the board, but there's no good reason for him to be this invisible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                      If memory serves me correctly, JMatt scored two 40+ yard TDs when he was brought in last season.

One in the playoff game, right? Looked it up and he had a 56-yd catch and run v Tenn and a 37-yd TD in the Saints playoff.
                      Yeah he runs like his hair is on Fire..
                      I have nothing against the Guy,,,Anderson would have been the better Ins Policy...IF Smith isn't interested at least the guy knows the system and the Verbiage..
                      Last edited by TRENT; 11-05-2019, 04:22 PM.
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

JJAW has played 9 NFL games. I understand why you have the BCJ discussion, but he's still a rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          Gotta make the best of what is out there. What is the alternative? Do nothing?!?
                          Exactly. There’s no one out there...

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                            JJAW has played 9 NFL games. I understand why you have the BCJ discussion, but he's still a rookie.
                            That's the way I view him.

I'll admit I'm biased towards him because of his Spanish heritage.

I wouldn't write him off. Way back in the day people were ripping Brian Dawkins after his rookie year. Remember that?
                            --------
                            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

That's the way I view him.

I'll admit I'm biased towards because of his Spanish heritage.

I wouldn't write him off. Way back in the day people were ripping Brian Dawkins after his rookie year. Remember that?
                              I actually liked him quite a bit in college and thought he had big play potential here - a sorta "faster on the field than on the track" player. But I'm also not a professional scout. That being said, Mike Groh and Carson (Walch, obviously) don't install much confidence that they'll turn him around next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X