Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Sendejo, we hardly knew ye

Bum
    Last edited by Spartan92; 11-05-2019, 04:35 PM.

HOWIEEEEEEEEE

Comment

pendejo
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I think there's a case to be made that Scandrick was a better Eagle than Sendejo. Scandrick had a nice game against the Jets and fired them up for the bills. Pendejo almost killed maddox and had a number of bad penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Bum
          Easy choice him or a 4th round pick

Comment

Bum
            Least favorite Eagle I can remember, probably since Jason Babin.

Total bum and complete liability. He will be remembered for almost ending Maddox's career between blowing coverages and picking up infuriating penalties. I would have cut him even without the comp pick consideration.

Hopefully Cre'von can come back and solidify the slot with Avonte sliding into the 3rd safety role when they go 6 DBs.

Comment

Only remember two plays he made: that awful late hit last week, and almost decapitating Maddox.

Did he have a lucky pick at one point? Can't remember.

Good riddance.
              Last edited by nick foles taint flap; 11-05-2019, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

Least favorite Eagle I can remember, probably since Jason Babin.

Total bum and complete liability. He will be remembered for almost ending Maddox's career between blowing coverages and picking up infuriating penalties. I would have cut him even without the comp pick consideration.

Hopefully Cre'von can come back and solidify the slot with Avonte sliding into the 3rd safety role when they go 6 DBs.
                I agree but it's hard to get rid of the stench of Nnamdi as my least favorite Eagle in recent years. Wow was he horrific.

Wonder if we started a thread who would win least favorite Eagles players of the 2000s God there are a few doozies.

Comment

He was a mongoloid. Guy accidentally knocks Maddox out smh. I've also seen him do some other sloth type shit. Like that late hit
                  Last edited by maggsgsr; 11-05-2019, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Blount trucking him in the NFCCG will live in my heart forever.

Comment

I agree but it's hard to get rid of the stench of Nnamdi as my least favorite Eagle in recent years. Wow was he horrific.

Wonder if we started a thread who would win least favorite Eagles players of the 2000s God there are a few doozies.
                      Here’s one...Blaine Bishop

Comment

I saw someone throw out Ernie Sims as another guy who was always getting penalized. But at least Ernie Sims made some plays.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                          HOWIEEEEEEEEE
                          Terrible signing. Good for at least one penalty a game and he almost killed one of his own teammates. Thanks for nothing!
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Never really understood this signing. Doug said they purposely targeted him in the playoffs as the weak link to beat the Vikings then you sing him to fix your defense that is assenine.

Perfect reason as to why this team is poorly constructed and sucks donkey balls
                            ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                            X