Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Jackson realistically be back for the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Jackson realistically be back for the playoffs?

If that's the case then whatever. Whether they add JMatt or anyone else it will just be another body. It's not going to effect the offense in any meaningful way. If Jackson can get back then just get into the playoffs.

If he's not going to be back then, again, this was malpractice by Howie. Completely predictable.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

I don't think they are a playoff team unless the defense finds its stride

Comment

They have 4 very winnable games (high debacle potential) and need to win one or arguable 2 of (all home) games vs Dallas, NE and Seattle. All those are difficult, but they're also at home. They're also getting back several DBs who are, IMHO, average enough.

Whether Djax can get back in 8 weeks is another question. As I said before, my personal experience (FWIW) is with an endoscopy, maybe? But if he had a regular incision, I don't see it. He might be healed, but building up core strength after that takes a while.
      Last edited by JuTMSY4; 11-06-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        I don't think they are a playoff team unless the defense finds its stride
        I think if they win one of the next two they have a really good shot to make the playoffs. I agree with JuT that the secondary they have now, if everyone stays healthy, is "not very good" which is still light years better than what they were a few weeks ago. I'm not saying I think they'll make noise in the playoffs as currently constructed but, by virtue of their schedule, I think they are good enough to make it.

If nothing else, I think it would be good for Carson to get a playoff game under his belt and have some success.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The secondary doesn't worry me. The D-line still does unless Barnett makes more improvements, Cox continues to return to form, Avery is worth the investment, etc. Also, getting back Bradham will help.

Comment

Working...
          X