Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuck

Shitty loss.

What was Richardson doing there? The game was probably lost anyway...but committing a horrible turnover on the second to last possession, then not taking the quick 3 on the final possession, is just a total lack of situational awareness. Not to mention letting Utah kill 15 seconds passing the ball around.

Gobert pick and roll was killer tonight.

Utah's a good team. Gotta win in Denver on Friday to go 2-2 on this tough road trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Shitty loss.
      Refs were god awful but way too many turnovers. Terrible rebounding effort too.

Neto was up and down but I don't understand why Trey Burke didn't get some run when the offense was stalling. Why else is he on the team if not for that situation?

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

Refs were god awful but way too many turnovers. Terrible rebounding effort too.

Neto was up and down but I don't understand why Trey Burke didn't get some run when the offense was stalling. Why else is he on the team if not for that situation?
        Al was trash too. Oh well. They are Need a couple weeks (when 100% healthy) to figure this thing out. I can see a 10-12 game win streak at some point this season. It’s early...

Comment

Barring unforeseen circumstances this team is the class of the east imo.

Comment

Working...
          X