Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here’s the man I want in Philly next year

https://twitter.com/michaelkistnfl/s...802047488?s=21

Dude is in the mold of Tyreek Hill. Carson would throw for 45 TDs with this guy on the roster.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    [URL]https://twitter.com/michaelkistnfl/status/1193351673802047488?s=21[/UR

Dude is in the mold of Tyreek Hill. Carson would throw for 45 TDs with this guy on the roster.
    Watching yesterday there are a few guys in this years class that would fit the mold of speedster with good hands the Eagles need. But I agree he is one of them.

Comment

He's no Tyreek Hill. I'm not saying he's not good. He's just not that fast. I think this team needs speed.

Comment

Won't be there when we pick as we will be just good enough to have a mid to later round pick and he will be gonzo

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          He's no Tyreek Hill. I'm not saying he's not good. He's just not that fast. I think this team needs speed.
          No one is Hill.

I think we will he drafting higher than most people think. I believe Lamb or Ruggs (faster than Lamb) will be there.

Comment

No one is Hill.

I think we will he drafting higher than most people think. I believe Lamb or Ruggs (faster than Lamb) will be there.
            I watch of Big 12 and Lamb is a beast. His hands are a lot better than Hill's hands in college. Draft him to keep him from the Cowboys. Jerruh loves him some Sooners.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Here’s the man I want
              k
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
              X