This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Presidonkey El kiss of death

Bama won 30 plus game at home till the kiss of death rolled into town The Bumble Trump Brigade...all to have a bunch of slack jawed Yokels to cheer for him instead of Boo,,,which the crowd did in spades,,they just didn't show it on the Cameras....what a sad lil mental midget he is...serves Bama right!
    Last edited by TRENT; 11-10-2019, 10:59 AM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Liberals are a bunch of jackoffs, Trump has done more for this country but the panty waste democrats just keep rolling out bullshit instead of helping our country. You do realize since President Trump got elected that NO Dem has raised a finger to help this country just made up story and story about him and wasted everyone's time. In the mean time we are at our highest economy, lowest unemployment and nobody from any other country is fucking with us because we have a president with balls who will fuck them up. I love the cheers yesterday, the whole stadium. Take one of their so called POLES and see how he rates there.

Comment

I love it,,,

OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        I love it,,,
        BWAHAHAHAHAHA..........Outstanding response!
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I love it,,,
          Me to

Comment

Bama won 30 plus game at home till the kiss of death rolled into town The Bumble Trump Brigade...all to have a bunch of slack jawed Yokels to cheer for him instead of Boo,,,which the crowd did in spades,,they just didn't show it on the Cameras....what a sad lil mental midget he is...serves Bama right!
            Not that I give a fat fuck about this alleged theory ... but would it be impolite to ask what happened when he was booed at the Nationals game?
            Last edited by slag; 11-10-2019, 06:36 PM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHA..........Outstanding response!
              You have to admit... the level of political combat on this board has taken a nose dive over the years. At least we did this shit right back in the day.

Comment

Working...
              X