What's better for us tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's better for us tonight?

Still viqueens right? I dislike that team a lot, but still not even close to Dallas hate.

WOW REALLY?

YOU REALLY HAVE TO ASK?

YOUR NOT SERIOUS ARE YOU?
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-10-2019, 08:03 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

We need to win the division. Nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        WOW REALLY?

YOU REALLY HAVE TO ASK?

I am IIRC, If the eagles and Dullass finish with the same record and the birds beat dallas in week 16, I think most tiebreaks break for the birds basically only beating dallas matters for purposes of the division. The eagles already have a loss to the vikings, but I already see that squad and their loser QB stepping on their own dicks soon enough.

Comment

WOW REALLY?

YOU REALLY HAVE TO ASK?

I am so glad you said that before I did, you were really nice about it.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post

I am IIRC, If the eagles and Dullass finish with the same record and the birds beat dallas in week 16, I think most tiebreaks break for the birds basically only beating dallas matters for purposes of the division. The eagles already have a loss to the vikings, but I already see that squad and their loser QB stepping on their own dicks soon enough.
            FUCK DALLAS.
            THAT IS ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              Still viqueens right? I dislike that team a lot, but still not even close to Dallas hate.
              the Eagles has no shot at a wild card .. that being said it is always and forever FUCK DALLAS!!!

Comment

WOW REALLY?

YOU REALLY HAVE TO ASK?

Div is ours to lose,,,Dallas Sucks! Dallas Sucks Dallas Suck!!!!! fuc da wildcard
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

the Eagles has no shot at a wild card .. that being said it is always and forever FUCK DALLAS!!!
                  Actually closer than you think. Queens still have the tiebreaker, but if they lose tonight the Iggs will be tied for the WC in the loss column. Rams, Panthers, Lions all lost today.

That being said...the answer is still FUCK DALLAS.
                  Last edited by nick foles taint flap; 11-10-2019, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nick foles taint flap View Post

Actually closer than you think. Queens still have the tiebreaker, but if they lose tonight the Iggs will be tied for the WC in the loss column. Rams, Panthers, Lions all lost today.

That being said...the answer is still FUCK DALLAS.
                    You were saying lol. It's highly doubtful a wild card is coming from the NFC east but anything can happen for sure but very slim chances

Comment

This was the best outcome.

The Eagles have to win the division. The tie breakers look good for them right now. It would probably come down to common opponents, and the Eagles beat the Jets and Packers.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Div is ours to lose,,,Dallas Sucks! Dallas Sucks Dallas Suck!!!!! fuc da wildcard
                        DAMN SKIPPITY YOUNG MAN.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                          This was the best outcome.

The Eagles have to win the division. The tie breakers look good for them right now. It would probably come down to common opponents, and the Eagles beat the Jets and Packers.
                          Right now as far as tie breakers are concerned, the Eagles are ahead in common games outside of the division--which is the 3rd tie breaker for 2 teams in the same division--the Eagles are 4-2 compared to 1-3 for Dallas. And Dallas has yet to play @Detroit, @Chicago Buffalo, and of course both have to play the Pats. The Eagles still have to play the Fins.

Comment

Working...
                          X