Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Reich

Didnt look like a genius today.

Not making Marlon Mack a part of the game plan when your QB is Brian Hoyer is some galaxy brain coaching.

ya I will take his one bad game with literally his 3rd string QB (Luck, Brissett) than what has been happening pretty much game in and game out for us with our franchise QB at the helm. (not blaming Carson)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      ya I will take his one bad game with literally his 3rd string QB (Luck, Brissett) than what has been happening pretty much game in and game out for us with our franchise QB at the helm. (not blaming Carson)
      You would think the real mastermind behind the Eagles super bowl would be able to defeat the Dolphins though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

You would think the real mastermind behind the Eagles super bowl would be able to defeat the Dolphins though.
        his only problem today was he couldn't suit up..
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

“QB whisperer”. Got me knocked out of a huge suicide pool. He’s dead to me (today)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Any given Sunday but I'm sure everyone is jumping for joy over how Dougie has been game planning and play calling the last few years huh. Reich's team was written off the minute Luck retired we were supposed to be a superbowl favorite.

If people can't see that Doug's play calling and game planning has dramatically declined in the last few years then not sure what to say. It can't be denied they were better when he was here.

Comment

I find it as aggravating as anyone else when people think that Frank Reich is apparently the only coach in Philadelphia sports history not to suck.

But today’s game was not exactly the best case against that. Belichick has lost to be bad teams with his third string QB.
              Last edited by art vandelay; 11-11-2019, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                I find it as aggravating as anyone else when people think that Frank Reich is apparently the only coach in Philadelphia sports history not to suck.

But today’s game was exactly the best case against that. Belichick has lost to be bad teams with his third string QB.
                I'm guilty for being a Reich fluffer and no I don't believe he is the only reason we won a superbowl but I do believe he was very instrumental in assisting game planning and working with the offense when this team went on a tear.

​​​​​Maybe Doug and Reich worked excellent together in tandem. We have had some great coaches but Doug has regressed as a play caller and it shows on Sundays.

Edit to add: is it a coincidence that all this goes down since Reich left I don't know
                Last edited by Spartan92; 11-11-2019, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X