• Look at these catches

Must be nice

Id rather not.

Comment

Add 3 more.

Comment

The eagles wrs blow

Comment

When was the last time the Eagles drafted a stud receiver, seriously? I'm talking in the 2000's. Djax was kind of a one trick pony his 1st time around but maybe him ?

Comment

Maclin? I don't know. Fred barnett and Calvin Williams were cool when I was a kid.

Comment

I mean a stud like top 5 or 10 receiver in the league. Maclin was a nice receiver not a top receiver.

Comment

Receivers are neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                  Maclin? I don't know. Fred barnett and Calvin Williams were cool when I was a kid.
                  Buddy drafted three receivers in that draft. I'm all about the strategy in the next one. And a running back. A serious running back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Buddy drafted three receivers in that draft. I'm all about the strategy in the next one. And a running back. A serious running back.
                    Sounds ok if we can pick up some good FA DE and CB cause we need help there too. I just want for once to have 1 top flight WR we draft it would really be cool to have that happen. I think Howard and Sanders could work is Dougie actually commits to the run and pick up another RB in FA go heavy on WR DE and secondary in the draft.
                    ​​​​​​
                    Edit to add: Or maybe best player available for once would be nice too fuck I don't know a good draft would be nice too lol
                    Last edited by Spartan92; 11-11-2019, 12:05 AM.

Comment

I'm fine with the rb situation. They need speed. This offense is slow. The d is slow as well. Id like an upgrade at lb and s as well. I'm not a mcleod fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Sounds ok if we can pick up some good FA DE and CB cause we need help there too. I just want for once to have 1 top flight WR we draft it would really be cool to have that happen. I think Howard and Sanders could work is Dougie actually commits to the run and pick up another RB in FA go heavy on WR DE and secondary in the draft.
                        ​​​​​​
                        Edit to add: Or maybe best player available for once would be nice too fuck I don't know a good draft would be nice too lol
                        Howard's a solid back, but I want a running game that DC's lose sleep over. Somebody who's going to do for Wentz what Elliott does for Prescott, or what Cook is doing for Cousins. This coming draft is starting to look a lot like 2017 again, loaded at RB and WR. There are three immediate impact home run backs going in the first two days of the next draft, I want one of them. I love Swift, love that he's a Philly kid, but I'll take Taylor or Dobbins too. I'd also take at least two WRs with those first four picks.

I'm fine with fixing the defense in FA. Whether they go big and get a Bryon Jones or Ngakoue, or plug holes with a couple of mid-tier guys, I'm fine either way. But the draft for me would be all about getting young and fast on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Howard's a solid back, but I want a running game that DC's lose sleep over. Somebody who's going to do for Wentz what Elliott does for Prescott, or what Cook is doing for Cousins. This coming draft is starting to look a lot like 2017 again, loaded at RB and WR. There are three immediate impact home run backs going in the first two days of the next draft, I want one of them. I love Swift, love that he's a Philly kid, but I'll take Taylor or Dobbins too. I'd also take at least two WRs with those first four picks.

I'm fine with fixing the defense in FA. Whether they go big and get a Bryon Jones or Ngakoue, or plug holes with a couple of mid-tier guys, I'm fine either way. But the draft for me would be all about getting young and fast on offense.
                          Ya I get it I just don't see this FO drafting a RB in the 1st round especially since the drafter Sanders in the 2nd last year. They will most likely remain true to form and draft a DE

Comment

Ya I get it I just don't see this FO drafting a RB in the 1st round especially since the drafter Sanders in the 2nd last year.
                            Yeah not a chance they go RB early. However, getting Wentz a true #1 WR should be the top priority in this years draft.

Comment

Ya I get it I just don't see this FO drafting a RB in the 1st round especially since the drafter Sanders in the 2nd last year. They will most likely remain true to form and draft a DE
                              Probably not, but I doubt they keep Howard, and Sanders, while a nice weapon, isn't an every down back.

But yeah, I understand the odds of them getting Wentz the kind of back I'm talking about are slim. That's just what I'd do. I would've taken Cook with the 14th pick two years ago, and I wouldn't hesitate to take D'Andre Swift in the first in 2020.

Comment

Working...
                              X