Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other 3 teams in our division seem to be able to draft WR’s. We sure can’t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other 3 teams in our division seem to be able to draft WR’s. We sure can’t.

Slayton looked great yesterday. JJAW can’t find the field. Gallup is playing his ass off for Dallas.

look at this FN Shit Roseman has compiled during his time here (excluding Agholar pick but he seems to keep paying his ass)

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...-howie-roseman

Yesterday's games made me angry about the other side of the field.

You can argue he didn't fuck up on Ramsey because of the price, but that doesn't compute on Fitzpatrick.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

You can argue he didn't fuck up on Ramsey because of the price, but that doesn't compute on Fitzpatrick.
      Fitzpatrick is making it hard to argue he wasn't worth a first round pick. He's on fire.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He's also moved to free safety, though, right?

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Fitzpatrick is making it hard to argue he wasn't worth a first round pick. He's on fire.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

It was going to be hard to match a first from a winless team, on the day they'd just lost their franchise QB for the season. I thought it was nuts at the time, but that trade saved the Steelers' season. Fitz is a madman.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

It was going to be hard to match a first from a winless team, on the day they'd just lost their franchise QB for the season. I thought it was nuts at the time, but that trade saved the Steelers' season. Fitz is a madman.
            I know hindsight is 20/20, but that's what his genius is supposed to figure out. He could have thrown in another pick or player and make it happen. Fitzpatrick's an area guy also ... I read that, the year he was coming out, he said that the Eagles were the team he wanted to play for.
            Last edited by slag; 11-11-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but wasn't the reason he wanted out of Miami the fact that they were using him at corner and he wanted to be a safety? If that's the case, he didn't really fit a need here.

I know hindsight is 20/20, but that's what his genius is supposed to figure out. He could have thrown in another pick or player and make it happen. Fitzpatrick's an area guy also ... I read that, the year he was coming out, he said that the Eagles were the team he wanted to play for.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Because we have really good safeties who will play forever?

His mom reportedly said something about him being a free safety but I think he was unhappy because he wasn't on the field all the time and the new Miami defense had him doing some kind of hybrid rover back.

Don't think the Eagles play rover back ... and I believe he was ranked as one of the best slot corners in the league before they started fucking with his position.
                Last edited by slag; 11-11-2019, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X