Wow, London Game...Ravens never got off the plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, London Game...Ravens never got off the plane

.......the wailing in Baltimore will reach new heights tomorrow .

Losing to the Jags not surprising but losing in this manner is stunning....guess that is what happens when bragging about going 2-0 vs the Bungles and Browns
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    .......the wailing in Baltimore will reach new heights tomorrow .

Losing to the Jags not surprising but losing in this manner is stunning....guess that is what happens when bragging about going 2-0 vs the Bungles and Browns
    Excuses from my boss tomorrow will be glorious. He once said that it was unfair that teams (the Ravens who lost) have to travel to Denver in September because of the hot weather and high altitude combination.

I'm sure I'll get a meteorological explanation of how it was unfair that the Ravens had to go to London compared to Jacksonville.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

OR....

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
      Excuses from my boss tomorrow will be glorious. He once said that it was unfair that teams (the Ravens who lost) have to travel to Denver in September because of the hot weather and high altitude combination.

I'm sure I'll get a meteorological explanation of how it was unfair that the Ravens had to go to London compared to Jacksonville.
      ....there will be some NFL is against us conspiracy BS.

The crying will be extensive and comical.....and it's going to get worse once they get away from the creampuffs of their schedule.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        ....there will be some NFL is against us conspiracy BS.
        Oh, that I already get.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
        X