Ben looking ELITE tonight :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben looking ELITE tonight :-)

Despite only taking one jump shot he has clearly been the most dominant force on the floor during the first half.

People jizz over Giannis doing basically the same shit, but act like it's the end of the world that Ben doesn't shoot.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
      Despite only taking one jump shot he has clearly been the most dominant force on the floor during the first half.
      Sure wish he would wake up in the 2nd half.
      They are gonna lose this game...

Comment

These mid-game victory lap posts always end well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          Horrendous D vs SCRUBS. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            Jesus Christ.

This dude needs to learn that leading by 5 against an awful team is not the time to pwn the negadelphians.

The guy obviously isn't a dumb person, which makes his middle-school level posts even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

This dude needs to learn that leading by 5 against an awful team is not the time to pwn the negadelphians.

The guy obviously isn't a dumb person, which makes his middle-school level posts even worse.
              Pwning negadelphians three days after declaring Ben Simmons done for the season with a torn rotator cuff. He may not be dumb, but he's definitely lacking in self-awareness.

Comment

Working...
              X