Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Giants name Gabe their new Manager

RIP.

Funny he went to the same place as Chip Kelly did.

Comment

Suckas!
      Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Gabe’s gonna have the last laugh.

Terry Francona (or FranCOMA as the WIP mouth breathers liked to call him) 2.0

Comment

I wouldn't bet on it. Gabe is more Chip Kelly than Terry Francona. Francona didn't have half the talent Gabe had last season. Gabe was handed a Wild Card team and screwed it up.

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            I wouldn't bet on it. Gabe is more Chip Kelly than Terry Francona. Francona didn't have half the talent Gabe had last season. Gabe was handed a Wild Card team and screwed it up.

The praising of Jean Segura the night he put Cutch on the DL should DQ this dipshit from ever managing again. Shouldn’t be surprised by anything in sports but this one is a head scratcher

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

By winning 2 World Series on the team with the second-highest payroll in baseball?

I somehow doubt you were listening to WIP when Francona was the Phillies manager, but this schtick you have of being intellectually superior to sports radio callers is impressive.

Comment

THE SAUSAGE STUFFERS ARE GOING TO LOVE OL KAPPY.

EDIT TO ADD:
                OR SHOULD I USE OBBIE'S.....SWEET CHEEKS.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-13-2019, 03:02 PM.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

By winning 2 World Series on the team with the second-highest payroll in baseball?

I somehow doubt you were listening to WIP when Francona was the Phillies manager, but this schtick you have of being intellectually superior to sports radio callers is impressive.
                  WIP IS STILL ON THE AIR? HUH....WHO KNEW???
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                  X