Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alshon is “day to day with a minor injury”

Nothing to see here...

So what's your angle? Are you a Scoop Green, or a doomsday prepper? I need to figure out what type of eye roll I give when I read all these posts.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Nothing to see here...
      It's alright, Alshon's been awful. I'd be fine with throwing BCJJ into a sink or swim situation. We're not going anywhere with this receiving corps anyway, unless something unexpected happens and somebody we didn't count on starts making a difference. It isn't going to be Hollins. BCJJ is the only wild card on the roster. Get him out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        So what's your angle? Are you a Scoop Green, or a doomsday prepper? I need to figure out what type of eye roll I give when I read all these posts.
        LOVE ME SOME SCOOP GREEN REFERENCES. MISS THAT OLD WILLIAMSBURG VACATIONING, SNAIL SLIMER.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

It's alright, Alshon's been awful. I'd be fine with throwing BCJJ into a sink or swim situation. We're not going anywhere with this receiving corps anyway, unless something unexpected happens and somebody we didn't count on starts making a difference. It isn't going to be Hollins. BCJJ is the only wild card on the roster. Get him out there.
          This.

Comment

Tied for first and waving the white flag. Weak.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

We're from Philly...and we desperately hope for whoever isn't currently on the active roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post

We're from Philly...and we desperately hope for whoever isn't currently on the active roster.
                I know Alshon has had a bad year, but I'm not ready to write him off. He's only 29. He's been banged up but he plays through it. He was hurt in '17 also and played through it well. Maybe I'm guilty of too much '17 sentimentality, but I still think he's still a very good WR.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I'm pretty sure Alshon has been day to day with a minor injury for his entire career.

Comment

Me? I'm not waving anything. The receivers are bad. If they're going to get better at midseason, somebody's going to have to step up and surprise people. Since JJAW is the only one left that hasn't proven he can't do that, I'm hoping it's him. Play the kid.

Comment

ESP saying he’s likely to sit now. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                        Nothing to see here...
                        He is ruled out for Sunday, OK but why do the Eagles announce these things days before the game and let the other team plan for what they do not have, just say game time decision and be done with it.

Comment

Thegobknobbler

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                            Thegobknobbler
                            Sniff Sniff, liking that ass. You just follow behind as usual

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

LOVE ME SOME SCOOP GREEN REFERENCES. MISS THAT OLD WILLIAMSBURG VACATIONING, SNAIL SLIMER.
                              LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X