Saint Joe’s just knocked off UCONN on the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint Joe’s just knocked off UCONN on the road

Incredible job considering SJU only dressed 7 scholarship players and 2 of them fouled out early in the second half.

Billy Lange is a breath of fresh air after Martelli overstayed his welcome by a decade. Philly college b-ball fans are going to love Ryan Daly. Built like a linebacker and gritty af.

No one cares.

Comment

Hundreds of thousands of SJU alumni disagree, as do the majority of Philly hoops fans who root for all Big 5 teams. Big, signature win for Billy. UCONN was 91-9 in their last 100 home games against OOC foes.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        No one cares.
        This x 1,000,000.

Comment

Forgot that this board is full of WIP mouth breathers who are still asshurt over Martelli getting fired.

Comment

Big fucking deal.

Hey, maybe the Hawks can get good enough so they can have another point shaving scandal. Eh, probably not.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

OK Boomer.

Comment

I’m sure this will keep SJU warm at night when they are playing at Wagner in the NIT while UConn are playing in March Madness.

Comment

St.Blows
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                    OK Boomer.
                    Is this just a catch-all now if you disagree with someone older than you? Unless it was directed at Phil Martelli. That's the boomer you should be mad at.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Is this just a catch-all now if you disagree with someone older than you? Unless it was directed at Phil Martelli. That's the boomer you should be mad at.
                      That or "mouth-breather". He's just another RTRS cretin, who has an over-the-top positive shtick to annoy what he perceives to be the older, more negative fans. I see these types all over twitter and other platforms.

This is a new low though...making a thread bragging about beating a team who was picked to finish 7th in a G5 conference, two weeks before Thanksgiving.
                      Last edited by rothdawg; 11-14-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                        I’m sure this will keep SJU warm at night when they are playing at Wagner in the NIT while UConn are playing in March Madness.
                        Considering SJU was projected to finish 13th out of 14 teams in the A-10, an NIT appearance would be a major accomplishment. Even I don't think they will participate in March Madness, although I will be singing a different tune if they knock off Florida and Villanova over the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Is this just a catch-all now if you disagree with someone older than you?
                          Yes.

This guy's posts are going to be unbearable in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Yes.

This guy's posts are going to be unbearable in 2020.
                            https://youtu.be/kmzpdd4pWvM

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                              OK Boomer.
                              BWAHAHAHAHAHA! So that’s what a St. Joe’s education looks like? Such deep, introspective thought! Brilliant!

ps.....nice to see you’re happy with an NIT berth. Dr. Ramsey would be so proud.
                              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X