Was watching Kap live stream workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was watching Kap live stream workout

There is a reason dude is not in the NFL. 5 straight passes 5 straight incompletes and none were drops. 2 worm burners 2 deep balls overthrown by 5 yards + and a diving catch attempt that Jerry Rice couldn't make.

For a guy claiming he's been working out and is ready to go, he sure doesn't look it.

​​​​​​Edit to add: looked better rolling out and throwing on the run and on short passes but anything above 10 yards in the 20 minutes I watched was pretty bad
    Last edited by Spartan92; 11-16-2019, 06:26 PM.

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    There is a reason dude is not in the NFL. 5 straight passes 5 straight incompletes and none were drops. 2 worm burners 2 deep balls overthrown by 5 yards + and a diving catch attempt that Jerry Rice couldn't make.

For a guy claiming he's been working out and is ready to go, he sure doesn't look it.

​​​​​​Edit to add: looked better rolling out and throwing on the run and on short passes but anything above 10 yards in the 20 minutes I watched was pretty bad
    He stunk when he left the NFL and he still stinks.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

And he's talking with this massive chip on his shoulder as if he's something special. If I was an NFL owner his talent, or lack thereof, isn't worth the PR hit. F him.

Comment

His shirt was pretty funny too eluding to slavery this guy just doesn't get it. I think he is doing everything he can to not get back to the NFL purposely so he doesn't expose how much he sucks which would kill his whole argument.

Can we be done with this guy already. We have a game today and our best WR just got signed off the street oof

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            Can we be done with this guy already. We have a game today and our best WR just got signed off the street oof
            Would it be impolite to point out that you are the one who made a post about him?

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Would it be impolite to point out that you are the one who made a post about him?
              No it wouldn't lol

Comment

Working...
              X