• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie working on extending Ertz and Jenkins

Yeah, that'll get you younger.

Lifetime achievement contract

Comment

As long as he doesn't extend Peters. Welcome back!
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Dude Ertz is 29 and one of the best TE in the game he can play another 3 - 4 years at a high level. Jenkins is the type of player over 30 you still want in the team. Doubt these are the two you want to complain about when you see the lack of talent on this team..

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Dude Ertz is 29 and one of the best TE in the game he can play another 3 - 4 years at a high level. Jenkins is the type of player over 30 you still want in the team. Doubt these are the two you want to complain about when you see the lack of talent on this team..
          Goedert is a TE1. There was no point in drafting him if you're keeping Ertz for another 5 years.

Jenkins is 32, and he's looked it. There's no chance I'd even consider extending him for big money.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Goedert is a TE1. There was no point in drafting him if you're keeping Ertz for another 5 years.

Jenkins is 32, and he's looked it. There's no chance I'd even consider extending him for big money.
            Right cause having 2 TE1 is somehow a bad idea especially in a pass happy league one of which is monster in the blocking game?? Come on man .

As for Jenk he can stay or go depending on who they replace him with.

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              Right cause having 2 TE1 is somehow a bad idea especially in a pass happy league one of which is monster in the blocking game?? Come on man .

As for Jenk he can stay or go depending on who they replace him with.

​​​​
              To this point, they've shown zero ability to utilize them both. Goedert could easily be a top five TE, and he's wasted in this offense. Extending Ertz to big money when you have an offseason shopping list as long as your arm and his replacement is already on the roster on a rookie contract is just stupid.

Comment

Ya I'm good with keeping Ertz everyone has their opinion mine is he is a beast of a player and you don't give away a proven player that contributes you cut big money players that don't

If Dallas isn't utilized properly that's in coaches schemes and play calling not Ertz

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  Yeah, that'll get you younger.
                  You keep the 2 best players for a few more years

Comment

Working...
                  X