Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said it earlier in the season, after the scripted plays

Gomer doesn’t know what to call.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

If i recall correctly the first play of season was a botched hand off. Not a good start

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      He’ll get a pass again next season, but it’ll be the same next year. Hopefully we can then face reality and DUMP him.

Comment

What ?? Our opening possessions have sucked this year.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphilly View Post

What ?? Our opening possessions have sucked this year.
          Yep. This post makes no sense.

Comment

His scripted plays have a high dose of run plays and quick passes. What happens after the scripted plays? Run abandonment, and Wentz holding onto the ball looking for the big play instead of moving the chains. This post makes total sense. Bottom line...we need Reich.
            Last edited by 3rd & Inches; 11-17-2019, 07:41 PM.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I’m talking the actual play call, not play result.

Comment

Yeah the plays are cool they just don't work..

Comment

His scripted plays have a high dose of run plays and quick passes. What happens after the scripted plays? Run abandonment, and Wentz holding onto the ball looking for the big play instead of moving the chains. This post makes total sense. Bottom line...we need Reich.
                  I just don't know where this is coming from. The Eagles have been awful in the first quarter the past two seasons. They do better after the scripted plays.

I also don't know where the idea of run abandonment comes from. Even considering that no teams run the ball when they're losing, Pederson is a run heavy coach by modern standards.

Comment

Working...
                  X