• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Rodgers throws to scrubs

He takes games over.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Captain Obvious says: Went is no Rodgers. Not sure he's even a McNabb

Comment

Devonte Adams may be one of the Best WR in football you are an idiot and no wentz is not Rodgers not many are

Comment

Roll outs to his strongside in the gameplan. Noble concept to play to the QBs strenghts

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          He takes games over.
          ya, let’s compare him to a HOF QB. Intelligent.

Comment

If half the posts are bitching about not running the ball enough then...do they really have a QB we can rely on?

Comment

Dudes missed more games than he’s played this year, super guy.
              [
              QUOTE=Spartan92;n1425822]Devonte Adams may be one of the Best WR in football you are an idiot and no wentz is not Rodgers not many are [/QUOTE]

-Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The elite QBs do that. Wentz is very good but he needs help. Most QBs do. Have to remind myself that he's not on that level.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  Dudes missed more games than he’s played this year, super guy.
                  [
                  QUOTE=Spartan92;n1425822]Devonte Adams may be one of the Best WR in football you are an idiot and no wentz is not Rodgers not many are
                  [/QUOTE]

He's missed 3 games ya twat and their defense has been excellent. Wentz has missed Djax year. .looked pretty good game 1 with a full roster to me??

Also you want to compare a QB to one of the greatest to ever do it what an idiot. Why not compare him to Montana?

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    The elite QBs do that. Wentz is very good but he needs help. Most QBs do. Have to remind myself that he's not on that level.
                    I think "very good" is very generous. I know we're factoring 2017 into that assessment, but we haven't seen that QB in two years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I think "very good" is very generous. I know we're factoring 2017 into that assessment, but we haven't seen that QB in two years.
                      Correct.

Comment

Really he looked pretty good game 1 with those 2 bombs to Djax guess having competent WR makes a difference

EDIT TO ADD: game 1 28/39 318 3 TDs 0 INTs ya he was off to a horrible start with a full roster
                        Last edited by Spartan92; 11-17-2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Great QBs can throw to just about anyone. No matter who Brady's had at WR he gets rings.

Comment

I wrestled with that word choice.
                            Last edited by McCarthy12; 11-17-2019, 08:09 PM.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Really he looked pretty good game 1 with those 2 bombs to Djax guess having competent WR makes a difference
                              You mean against the Redskins? Darnold just had a career game against them. If only Wentz could play em every week!

Comment

Working...
                              X