Aaron Rodgers throws to scrubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maggsgsr View Post
    Great QBs can throw to just about anyone. No matter who Brady's had at WR he gets rings.
    Again you want to compare him to Brady or Rodgers arguably the 2 best of all time which Wentz will never ever be no matter how good he is..Really that is your argument . Who measures up to those 2 and please.dont say Mahomes or Lamar cause they don't. And yes I will take Hill Kelce Watkins and Kareem hunt and whoever else they had on offense last year and I'm sure Wentz would have.been just gone with those weapons too

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Really he looked pretty good game 1 with those 2 bombs to Djax guess having competent WR makes a difference

EDIT TO ADD: game 1 28/39 318 3 TDs 0 INTs ya he was off to a horrible start with a full roster
      Find the part of my post where I said "horrible". Andy Daulton's had good games against bad teams, too.

Comment

Wentz beat the Packers ... stop it ... he's got nothing to work with ... Gomer abandons the run, Wentz makes throws that are dropped all fucking year and this is the topic here?

And ... no, I don't think he's above criticism. But this shit is ridiculous with what we're watching out there.
        Last edited by slag; 11-17-2019, 08:17 PM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Find the part of my post where I said "horrible". Andy Daulton's had good games against bad teams, too.
          Where is I say you said horrible?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Wentz beat the Packers ... stop it ... he's got nothing to work with ... Gomer abandons the run, Wentz makes throws that are dropped all fucking year and this is the topic here?
            The topic is whether or not he's an elite QB. I'm saying if he's top ten, it's barely. Not garbage, not horrible... just not great.

The Andy Daulton remark was a response to citing a single performance as evidence of what he is, not a comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

You mean against the Redskins? Darnold just had a career game against them. If only Wentz could play em every week!
              OK man you got your opinion. Let's bench him McCown I'm sure it would go better

Comment

I was being sarcastic saying he has off to a horrible start didn't say you said he was horrible

Comment

OK man you got your opinion. Let's bench him McCown I'm sure it would go better
                  We wouldn’t be in this situation if the Eagles had wisely fired Doug and promoted Reich after the Super Bowl

Comment

The topic is whether or not he's an elite QB. I'm saying if he's top ten, it's barely. Not garbage, not horrible... just not great.

The Andy Daulton remark was a response to citing a single performance as evidence of what he is, not a comparison.
                    The performance was to show what could have been of his best receiver never got hurt would have opened up the field for everyone else and made this offense go. Djax goes down the offense and WR cant get open on their own.

Comment

We wouldn’t be in this situation if the Eagles had wisely fired Doug and promoted Reich after the Super Bowl
                      Show me any evidence you have that Dougie have been a good play caller this year.. I'll wait?? There was one game where he committed to the run other than that show me what game he called that would suggest he was any good this year at the helm?

Comment

Show me any evidence you have that Dougie have been a good play caller this year.. I'll wait?? There was one game where he committed to the run other than that show me what game he called that would suggest he was any good this year at the helm?
                        Show me evidence that Wentz can win a super bowl without Doug. Cause I can show you evidence of the reverse.

Comment

Are all of these uncatchable passes on the WRs?

Comment

Show me evidence that Wentz can win a super bowl without Doug. Cause I can show you evidence of the reverse.
                            Typical can't answer the question... Ya they won a SB pretty sure Wentz helped get them there.

I will still wait for you to answer my question
                            ​​​​​

Comment

Are all of these uncatchable passes on the WRs?
                              He looked like McNabb on the last series of the previous drive.
                              Last edited by McCarthy12; 11-17-2019, 08:43 PM.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Typical can't answer the question... Ya they won a SB pretty sure Wentz helped get them there.

I will still wait for you to answer my question
                                ​​​​​
                                Guy won a super bowl and made the playoffs last year with the backup QB, he’s shown he can call some plays on occasion, including this year. You want me to send you game film or something? How many playoff games has wentz won? I’ll wait

Comment

Working...
                                X