• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles wins this game

Let's keep it real here

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
    Let's keep it real here
    You mean like the game he won today with all of his starting wide receivers?

Comment

Foles had almost 300 yards and 2 TDs. Not bad for his first game back on the Jags.

Comment

That's great for his first game back

Comment

Checkout every super bowl throw. Observe how ge gets the ball off quick with very accurate throws

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j28TohMwHWs

Comment

Let's keep it real here
            This post is for ratings.

Comment

Let's keep it real here
              They lost 33-13.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by maggsgsr View Post
                Checkout every super bowl throw. Observe how ge gets the ball off quick with very accurate throws

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j28TohMwHWs
                What happened today against the Colts ??

Comment

Foles didn't play that bad in a loss today. He's been out since like week 1. He's gone now. But there were certain aspects of his game that were better. Getting the ball off fast. Seeing the entire field. And throwing accurate balls with anticipation and touch.

Comment

Let's keep it real here
                    tom Brady would laugh out loud and retire on the spot if he had the receivers wentz did today.

I am not saying wentz didn’t miss 3-4 throws. I’m saying this is the collectively worst group of receivers I’ve ever seen on a non-scab eagles regular season roster.

I think there were a total of 3 completions to a WR today. Fucking fireable offense for Howie Roseman

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

tom Brady would laugh out loud and retire on the spot if he had the receivers wentz did today.

I am not saying wentz didn’t miss 3-4 throws. I’m saying this is the collectively worst group of receivers I’ve ever seen on a non-scab eagles regular season roster.

I think there were a total of 3 completions to a WR today. Fucking fireable offense for Howie Roseman
                      This makes the Pinkston/Thrash area look like a Golden Age.

Comment

The thought did cross my mind. It seems that the less responsibility Wentz has, the better the team fares. We've yet to see him win a game with the ball in his hands. The same can't be said of Foles.

Foles would also struggle with these receivers, but I don't think we'd see him make the awful throws that Wentz did on the last drive.

Comment

Foles went into that playoff run with so much house money he had nothing to lose. And he had a squad of guys to throw to that won't be seen again for a long long time. Wentz will never have these benefits. There is nothing in the Lurie area that would suggest that 2017 ISNT an anomaly.

Comment

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
                            Foles went into that playoff run with so much house money he had nothing to lose. And he had a squad of guys to throw to that won't be seen again for a long long time. Wentz will never have these benefits. There is nothing in the Lurie area that would suggest that 2017 ISNT an anomaly.
                            It definitely is true that Foles had an unprecedented amount of house money in both 2017 and 2018.

Still, it would be nice to see Wentz win a game with the ball in his hands. By that I don't mean on the last possession (even though I'd like that too). I mean with the team relying on him. Foles did it last year against Houston. The closest thing to a "shootout" we've seen Wentz win involved him passing 24 times for 160 yards.

Comment

Someone argue a worse WR group than the Eagles that started today

Comment

Working...
                              X