Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut Agholor

he cannot track the ball
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

And the game ends with Ag-gay-lor
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Who didn’t see that happening? Like clockwork
      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Yep, seen enough. He should be done.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

No more Agh-o-lor-vation. I'm done with the Agh-o-lor-ny. I better stop before I get too Agh-o-lor-vated. Agholor!

Comment

It should be roseman’s fucking HEAD on personnel matters when you look at the FUCKING DOG SHIT receivers he has assembled here. FUCKING INEXCUSABLE the deals he gave old and/or fucking shitty BUMS and CANNOT FUXKING DRAFT ONE TO SAVE HIS SCRAWNY MOTHER FUCKING ASS!!!!

FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: NICE RUN PASS RATIO DOUG, YOU GODDAMNED MORON

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              he cannot track the ball
              9 (NINE) mil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhahahhahahhhhhahahhahhahhahahahhaaaaaa

Comment

Could have kept tate for the same money... I bet he makes that catch...

Comment

he cannot track the ball
                  Moving him out of a position we know he *can* play and putting him in a position where everybody knows he's possibly the worst receiver in the NFL, and refusing to change a damn thing, no matter how much evidence continues to pour in is more evidence that Doug really is the guy we thought he was at that first press conference. He's a dumb, stubborn man.

Comment

He should never see the field. Lets see what Whiteside has. Or put another RB out there and motion them around. Should have just taken anything for him at the deadline.

Comment

Can’t argue with that.

he cannot track the ball
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

It was a great effort to keep his feet in bounds on that terrible throw by Carson in the back of the end zone

Comment

he cannot track the ball
                          Cant say I agree with you all the time, but full agreement. Send the message.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Moving him out of a position we know he *can* play and putting him in a position where everybody knows he's possibly the worst receiver in the NFL, and refusing to change a damn thing, no matter how much evidence continues to pour in is more evidence that Doug really is the guy we thought he was at that first press conference. He's a dumb, stubborn man.
                            Can't talk about Doug like that.. TERP will be coming for ya!!! Dougie is GOD

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                              It should be roseman’s fucking HEAD on personnel matters when you look at the FUCKING DOG SHIT receivers he has assembled here. FUCKING INEXCUSABLE the deals he gave old and/or fucking shitty BUMS and CANNOT FUXKING DRAFT ONE TO SAVE HIS SCRAWNY MOTHER FUCKING ASS!!!!

FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: NICE RUN PASS RATIO DOUG, YOU GODDAMNED MORON
                              Hard to argue with any of your comments...spot-on, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X