I'm officially off the Wentz wagon.
    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      I give up. He’s awesome.
      Not to worry slizzy.

as we speak, Howie is working out a deal for Haskins
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I give up. He’s awesome.
        Sure still a Wentz guy, name someone better we can get and play better with ZERO weapons on the field.

Comment

I give up. He’s awesome.
          Here’s the problem...if you’re NOT...you have no choice. Take a long, hard ponder about the situation...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Here’s the problem...if you’re NOT...you have no choice. Take a long, hard ponder about the situation...
            This is why I'm pounding the table for D'Andre Swift now. All of the receivers in the world aren't going to make Carson Wentz a great QB. He's a good quarterback, who cannot and does not function in clutch situations. If you want to win games over the next six years, you need a monster running game and a defense to cover for him.

Comment

Im still an OB guy, though.

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

Not to worry slizzy.

as we speak, Howie is working out a deal for Haskins
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

After the injury.....without the designed rollouts and running ability. He’s an 8-8 qb. I just don’t see it

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

This is why I'm pounding the table for D'Andre Swift now. All of the receivers in the world aren't going to make Carson Wentz a great QB. He's a good quarterback, who cannot and does not function in clutch situations. If you want to win games over the next six years, you need a monster running game and a defense to cover for him.
                  Sanders is going to be that guy. This game ended when Johnson went out (not that that excuses Wentz's play).

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Sanders is going to be that guy. This game ended when Johnson went out (not that that excuses Wentz's play).
                    I just don't see him as a workhorse. He's a good back, and a very dangerous receiver. Pair him with a stud like Swift, and that backfield is all defense coordinators are going to think about all week.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Is that why the run game stopped being utilized? Because Lane went down? Why is it everytime we lose one player we lose an entire dimension to our team

Comment

Wentz = Cam Both had early success and fell into branding themselves. The AO1 and theme based clothing for post game interviews shows he has the wrong attitude. I think I might believe some of the stuff about him not working as hard as he should.

Comment

he guys the Eagles started at WR today have a combined stat line of 44 catches for 414 yards and 3 TD’s.
                          If that was the stats of 1 WR he would rank 27th in catches, 57th in yards and 38th in TD’s. That is the entire group against NFL WR’s as individuals.

Comment

Working...
                          X