Wentz was awful on that last drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz was awful on that last drive

Should have never come down to Agholor's drop.

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    Should have never come down to Agholor's drop.
    Terrible throws on the previous three downs.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Agree. Overthrows. Worm burners.

Comment

Agreed. The third down throw to ertz was a disgrace. This offense in general is on its heels

Comment

I defend him a lot but wow he sucked that last 4 downs just putrid

Comment

It shouldn't have come down to Carson, save us. We were winning and looked great while doing it b4 it came to that point..
            Last edited by joydivision; 11-17-2019, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Every week for the past two seasons I've seen teams score almost at will in 4-down situations while down by 3, 4, 7. I've seen it a few times against the Eagles.

Wentz doesn't make the high percentage throws in these situations.

Comment

I’m beginning to think he cracks under pressure.....or he tries/ thinks too much and his game drops....either way it’s beginning to be a pattern IMO.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                  I’m beginning to think he cracks under pressure.....or he tries/ thinks too much and his game drops....either way it’s beginning to be a pattern IMO.
                  I'm going with the latter. He doesn't make easy throws in these situations. He doesn't run as much as a guy like him should.

Comment

I'm going with the latter. He doesn't make easy throws in these situations. He doesn't run as much as a guy like him should.
                    You can thank that motherfucker Mark Barron for crippling him in the Rams game. Wentz hasn't been the same player since. and may never be again.
                    Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 11-17-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Very mcnabb-esque on that last drive.
                      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

The statue routine is baffling. 2017 he used his legs so much and it led to plays. failing to escape like he used to, he’s not moving around back there to extend the plays nearly as much as he should.

Comment

Originally posted by Phire Phat Phuck View Post

You can thank that motherfucker Mark Barron for crippling him in the Rams game. Wentz hasn't been the same player since. and may never be again.
                          You sure we would have still won the SB if he stayed healthy? He was great that year, but playoffs require being clutch when you aren’t up 30 pts. Not sure he could have put together games against Vikings & Pats.
                          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post

You sure we would have still won the SB if he stayed healthy? He was great that year, but playoffs require being clutch when you aren’t up 30 pts. Not sure he could have put together games against Vikings & Pats.
                            He was reason why we were up by 30 tho

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post

They would have beaten the Vikings with any NFL quality QB. And they would have cruised past Atlanta with Wentz.

All things being equal I don’t think he delivers the way Foles did against NE. That was an all-time great performance.

Comment

Working...
                              X